87 Limited Turbo Designer 2 tone leather moon In California

Alaskabuick

1st off car is in storage in Palm Springs CA.

Wife says we need a bigger car to haul the kids around in (she is right) so have to thin out the Regals.
I have owned this car a couple years and am the 3rd owner. I have used this as a a car to drive when I visit our vacation home in Palm Spring, I may of put 1000 miles on in two years, Currently has 119K

The car was Ordered and Purchased new by John Tadge in Utah, he put 114K of the miles on the car. He told me it was ordered with all options with exception of Power Drivers seat.

Original paint on car shows well, has some rock chips on header panel and couple small door dings.

Mods:

*50LB injectors
*THDP 3"
*206/206 cam
*RJC Racing Transverse exhaust system (this car has the 1st one of these as a test bed for RJC and is seen on RJC web site, Jason knows this car well)
*Turbo is stock, but car did have a TA49 with Tadge owned it and told me he ran 12 flat. I never raced the car.
*Has some upgraded upper and lower control arms but cant tell you what brand, I am not with the car presently.
*Passanger and Driver side airbags with shrader valves in trunk
*line lock
*Dual fans
*Has a GM CD player out of a newer style rig and looks stock.
*Chrome Turbo T style rims with deep dish on back
*boost guage, knock sensor on A pillar
*Plus all the other supporting mods such as fuel pump, hot wire, FP reg, etc........
*TT chip

No RUST at all, very dry car

Car runs drive and shifts very well, Tuff to sell as I don't think I will ever find one again. I bought this car sight unseen and was very happy. Used Nick McHale @ Arizona GN as a reference as he had installed a cam on this car and knew it.

You can contact me at 907-590-zero-five-nine-two Alaska time -1 hr PST

$13500

Dennis
IMG_6144.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1437.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_6144.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
omg. if tbis was around xmas time w my bonus id be all over this car. if this car is still avail and i become single i will be looking for you. glws

Glad your in Alaska.. To far for me to "think" about it.. Wife had one like it as here DD for years. Like the color combo. Good luck !!! TTT for ya.

I'm the original owner of the Limited for sale. I special ordered it from a dealer in Logan Utah in 1987. The rear bumper filler and deck lid was replaced in the 90's when someone in a truck, pulling a race car, rolled into me at the drags while waiting in line to the entry gates. You can see the pictures I posted in 2010 when I sold the car here....There's a picture of the damaged trunk somewhere in the bunch of pictures.... http://s837.photobucket.com/user/turbojohn/media/1987 Limited Turbo T/Trunkdent1.jpg.html
It was a fair weather driver and stored in the garage from the day I bought the car. Jason Cramer saw me running 12.70's back in the early 1990's at the drags on a stock motor here in Utah at 4500 feet. Shortly after that he purchased his first GN and Syclone and you know the rest of the story if you know about RJC Racing. He built a successful business making and selling parts for the GN's. He installed a proto-type "Single 3" into dual exhaust" on my car 5 or so years ago.

I'd buy it back if I had the means. Needs to go to a "Buick Purest", if you know what I mean...so it doesn't get all chopped up into a race car. After all.....it's only onc of 235 "Limiteds" built with that color scheme according to Dennis Kirbans' book.

John, Hey thanks for chiming in with the info. You are of course the one that knows the most about this car. I have really enjoyed it for the past two years, but is just not practical for wife and 3 boys as our only car in Palm springs. If I did not already have a Gray T in Alaska i would drive it home.

Dennis

Glad your in Alaska.. To far for me to "think" about it.. Wife had one like it as here DD for years. Like the color combo. Good luck !!! TTT for ya.[/QUOTE

What if the car was in California? Would you think about it then? haha... Car is in Palm Springs now.....

Glad your on the west coast too. Leather interior and moon roof that's is sweet. Want to trade for a WE4?? Just kidding..

Very nice car and I am interested in possibly buying. What the ticking/knocking sound in the video when the car was running? You can distinctively hear it when revving the engine while listening to the exhaust. Is it anything to worry about?

Very nice car and I am interested in possibly buying. What the ticking/knocking sound in the video when the car was running? You can distinctively hear it when revving the engine while listening to the exhaust. Is it anything to worry about?

Its a reminder to fly in or drive to look at any car for sale in person.. sounds like lifters but could be something else too. wasn't the normal fuel injector sound

The exhaust video with the noise was before I sold it back in 2010, and was something in the valve train. According to the current owner, Nick McHale replaced the cam. I don't know if it still has the noise...but I doubt it. The heads were never taken off the car in the 23 years I owned it.

Yes, like John (TurboJKT). That video is years (many) old and it was when John owned the car and it had a cam going flat. A new cam was installed since.