87 hardtop GN for sale

TheyCallMeSkip

" Nice Monte Carlo"
Florida car, hard top, nice paint (could be wet sanded and rubbed out to look really nice), new carpet and headliner, have new GM covers for front seats in the package. Front suspension and brakes are recently rebuilt, S10 wheel cylinders and large shoes on rear brakes, BFG tires, new body bushings, stainless brake lines front and rear.

Engine has close to 5000 miles on a rebuild
Comp Cams 212/212 hyd roller
New Comp valve springs
T&D Shaft rockers
Mild porting on stock heads
PTE dog house
RJC Racing power plate and boost controller
Precision 71 GTQ billet wheel turbo
Cottons front mount intercooler
Razors dual nozzle meth injection
TR6 ignition
Custom Moroso plug wires
9" K&N cone air filter
4" intake pipe, Z06 MAF with translator
Terry Houston stainless downpipe with 3" exhaust
Autometer Ultra lite tach and gauges
PTC 9.5" 3400 converter (spec'd by Dusty Bradford for this car/combo)
200-4R trans
Powerlogger and scanmaster
AEM wide band A/F gauge
60mm Tial BOV
Air bags in rear springs

I am in the process of changing the fuel system over to E85. I have installed a new Racetronix 680gph double pumper with hot wire kit, all new Racetronix teflon fuel line kit (http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=FLK-G7B1&eq=&Tp=), new Precision 120lb injectors, new Champion fuel rails (hard anodized black), new Accufab fuel pressure regulator, new ECM for the 120 lb injectors, Turbo Tweak chip for combo, new Caspers injector harness.

Car can be set up to run pump gas also, I have 80lb injectors, with the ECM and chip for 93/meth. I will set the car up the way purchaser wants it. Whichever ECM and injectors that do not go with the car will be available to purchase separately. I also have a set of ATR stainless headers, TNT Race cars upper and lower control arm braces & drive shaft loop, a new set of Strange axles, 1/2" studs c-clip eliminators, and a complete HR Parts rear suspension available to purchase with the car for a separate price. I'm sure I have some more parts for it I'm missing.

This is a very nice and very fast car, and it gets complements every where I take it. It runs and drives great. Asking $21,000 please PM for more details.

my GN.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice set up.. Good luck with the sale. I am into my car for at least that much and not near what you done.

Thanks, there's a lot more than that in it for sure, but I found another car and I don't have anywhere to keep both of em.