87 Gunmetal Grey Turbo-T Hardtop

pick1313

Never Fast Enough!!
1987 Buick Turbo-T

Gunmetal grey with W02 blackout package and grey interior. Factory 3.42 G80 posi rearend, ice cold A/C, power windows, power doorlocks, power trunk release, cruise control, Alpine CD, and legal 35% tint. Interior is near perfect and exterior is very nice. Car was originally from CA and has absolutely no rust whatsoever.

I have upgraded the car with 42.5lb injectors, LT1 mass air flow and translator, shorty big mouth air intake with K&N, Turbo Tweak 5.6 93 octane chip, 3" downpipe, 2 1/2" duals with flowmasters, gutted cat, modded 62mm throttle body and plenum, TA49 Turbo with billet inlet bell, Walbros 340 fuel pump, 237 fpr, torque strap, denso O2 sensor, and Scanmaster 2.1. Rebuilt trans with hard parts, billet servo, and CK Performance shift kit. I have also replaced all vacuum lines, hoses, serpentine belt, valve cover gaskets, shocks, plug wires, plugs, fuel filter, weatherstripping, window felts, and battery. Rear bumper fillers are fiberglass and fronts are GM. The intercooler has been cleaned and radiator serviced.

This car is very strong and has absolutley no issues. Drives great in heavy traffic or down a country road while getting very good gas mileage. It has been meticulously maintained and I've retained all the original parts including the factory "T" wheels. Odometer shows 55xxx miles and clean carfax. Even though the car looks like a low mile car, I believe it's actually 155xxx miles from the paperwork. There are no dissapointments with this vehicle. May consider a trade, but be realistic. I'm located in Kannapolis,NC which is just a few minutes north of Charlotte. I'm asking $10,900 or best offer. You can call me directly @ (704)361-6046 for more info. or pm through the forum.

DSCF3730.jpg

DSCF3762.jpg

DSCF3765.jpg

DSCF3763.jpg

DSCF3764.jpg

DSCF3803.jpg

DSCF3793.jpg

DSCF3802.jpg

DSCF3760.jpg

DSCF3759.jpg

There is absolutley no rust on the car at all. I would rate the paint at an 8. Looks really nice and shiny, but not perfect or show winning. However, I'm very particular. The car has only been repainted once and was done before I bought it several years ago. Since I have owned the car it has always been garaged.

Any way to confirm for sure wether it is 55,000 or 155,000?

I've owned the car for about 3yrs. now. I bought it assuming that it was above 100xxx. However, when the NC title came back it notated 51xxx which was what the odometer read. A carfax was ran and came back clean, but didn't have any current mileage readings. In three years I've only put 4,000mi on the car.

With that being said, I want everyone considering the car to assume that it has 155xxx miles on it. I've been lied to about many cars over the years and don't want anyone to feel about me the way I have felt about others. I truly don't think there are as many low mile cars in existence as people will lead you to believe. So, I'm not gonna portray mine as being one.

What I can tell you is that the carpet, seat covers, console, steering wheel, shifter, etc. are all completely original. The only interior parts replaced were the headliner and visors to my knowledge. With that in mind, look at the pics and you can tell how much care has been taken of this car. The car actually looks better in person. Not a show car, but real freakin' nice :D.

I've owned the car for about 3yrs. now. I bought it assuming that it was above 100xxx. However, when the NC title came back it notated 51xxx which was what the odometer read. A carfax was ran and came back clean, but didn't have any current mileage readings. In three years I've only put 4,000mi on the car.

With that being said, I want everyone considering the car to assume that it has 155xxx miles on it. I've been lied to about many cars over the years and don't want anyone to feel about me the way I have felt about others. I truly don't think there are as many low mile cars in existence as people will lead you to believe. So, I'm not gonna portray mine as being one.

What I can tell you is that the carpet, seat covers, console, steering wheel, shifter, etc. are all completely original. The only interior parts replaced were the headliner and visors to my knowledge. With that in mind, look at the pics and you can tell how much care has been taken of this car. The car actually looks better in person. Not a show car, but real freakin' nice :D.
Your honesty is greatly appreciated, because by the pictures it could sure pass for a 55k mile car:cool: Love the GN wheels.

That is a SHARP car. If I was sitting on some extra cash I would be all over that... Good luck!

Well its already been said but DAMN that is a sweet lookin T! Looks damn near new! definitely should not last long.. Wish I had the extra cash!

-Rich

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I was actually pretty hesitant to post it on here :confused:. I usually just lurk in the background trying to soak up some knowledge :cool:. It really is a nice car and I'm sure I'll regret selling.

Speaking of mileage.................my wife was suppose to be low miles too :rolleyes:. Oh well :eek:.

I've tried my best to return all phone calls and PM's that have been received. As of now the car is SOLD pending payment :cool:. The buyer has overnighted funds that should arrive tomorrow afternoon. If anything falls through, I'll make sure to update everyone.
Thanks,
James