87 Grand National California

COPSS

Hey guys, Im feeling the rush to sell one of my toys to purchase a home. So here it is 87 gn From Hawaii, some rust, but over all in good condition, has some mods:hotwire kit,237 regulator,rjc plate, tb enhancer, runs great just needs a good paint job and battery does get drained for some reason. Easy fix here are some pics. will consider trades T-types + cash or any fast cars except fords:biggrin: $10,000 obo PM me. Thanks

011-1.jpg

016.jpg

PictureorVideo706.jpg

PictureorVideo707.jpg

Hey guys, Im feeling the rush to sell one of my toys to purchase a home. So here it is 87 gn From Hawaii, some rust, but over all in good condition, has some mods:hotwire kit,237 regulator,rjc plate, tb enhancer, runs great just needs a good paint job and battery does get drained for some reason. Easy fix here are some pics. will consider trades T-types + cash or any fast cars except fords:biggrin: $10,000 obo PM me. Thanks

011-1.jpg

016.jpg

PictureorVideo706.jpg

PictureorVideo707.jpg

10k is way to much for that car it needs about 10k worth of work

Sure, Here it is. And no it does not need 10k of work trust me! Price is OBO and frame is good, tagged and ready to roll.
PictureorVideo708.jpg

Heres the vin 1G4GJ1173HP447692, CAR RUNS, tune up just done, spring cleaned the sensors, its ready to go!Who ever buys the car I can set you up with the same guy who painted my other GN, which was in worst shape than this one. PM Im ready to sell make offer. Thanks

I take it that you are selling the dirty 1? J/K, COPSS, good luck with the sale and thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section.

I have a trade for you :wink: very clean Range Rover for one ugly ass, rusted up Buick that needs my TLC :tongue: When are you picking it up?(LOL)

Attachments

• range rover.jpg
    range rover.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 252