87 Grand National, Astro roof, Digital dash

rs8018

For sale: 1987 Buick Grand National, with some unique options including Astro roof, digital dash and factory carpeted trunk kit. Power everything, seat, windows, locks, Rear defrost. The car currently has 77,300 miles on it. It’s pretty much stock except for an aftermarket exhaust, DP and Filter. Everything else is stock. The interior is Mint, probably 9.5 out of 10. The paint is original and has the common checking on the hood. The paint is also a little thin in some areas, but shines very well and is presentable at local car shows. Probably 7 out of 10 on the paint. The stock rims are also Mint condition. The car is a great driver and gets a lot of looks and I Wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere. Many new stock parts, Including Bushings, shocks, springs, PS pump, brakes, Plugs and wires, hoses, new BFG tires. (Have receipts) Everything works except for the power Antenna.

Located in Michigan

Must Sell…. $11,900 OBO
Have many more pics available.

Thx
RS8018

18650903.jpg

35257110.jpg

16310741.jpg

93789949.jpg

89938518.jpg

53635382.jpg

b10a.jpg

93237762.jpg

do you have build sheet, window sticker, manuals, etc. or other paperwork on the car??

its2qik, yes that's me with the Black Notch!!! what are you doing on here??

Sorry, no original paper work or build sheets. Just the original manual that came with it.

No trades thank you.

thx for looking.

located between Ann Arbor and Lansing.

People have been asking so here is a pic of the bottom of the door

b12b.jpg

That's not a Factorty Astro-Roof is it ?
Factory ones are silver glass and that one looks big.

Very nice BTW.

*whoops....sorry, just saw your CF5 code....that's a factory roof like mine.