'87 GN

Trader history for abrasv (0)

abrasv

Selling my stock 87 GN with 52,400 miles. Car is completely stock other then led's from front to back and Kirban Performance headlight upgrade. I did switch the powermaster brake system that was causing trouble to a new vacuum brake system. Works much better. New shocks all around. Tires have very little miles on them.
Paint is a 9.5 and interior is the same. Car needs nothing except a new driver.
$28,500. Located in eastern Missouri.
Jim @ 636-448-3372
Got 1 pic loaded but for some reason I can't get any others. I can send more pics to serious buyers.

Attachments

abrasv

I'd like to put more pics on here but even after I resized the pics it still said it was too large. Car is very nice and runs really strong. Price is "reasonably" negotiable.

Buckshot G/N

I'd like to put more pics on here but even after I resized the pics it still said it was too large. Car is very nice and runs really strong. Price is "reasonably" negotiable.
If you're trying to upload photos from phone, download a compressor app ,and compress pics, not resize them. Resolution at the minimum is compromised.

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Selling my stock 87 GN with 52,400 miles. Car is completely stock other then led's from front to back and Kirban Performance headlight upgrade. I did switch the powermaster brake system that was causing trouble to a new vacuum brake system. Works much better. New shocks all around. Tires have very little miles on them.
Paint is a 9.5 and interior is the same. Car needs nothing except a new driver.
$28,500. Located in eastern Missouri.
Jim @ 636-448-3372
Got 1 pic loaded but for some reason I can't get any others. I can send more pics to serious buyers.
NICE CAR!!
GLWS>>>>