87 Gn

Russ Merritt

As much as I don't want to sell it, I probably should.

Pics on page 2 of my Cardomain link. I have more if needed.

Low 10 sec car (gone 10.34 @ 132) with just about everything you can put on one. I'll install a fresh JE piston, roller cammed short block for the new owner as the heads are going back to Champion the have some minor cracking fixed on the engraved logo (common problem). New engine is built and can be seen on the stand. Car runs a drives great and is still together. Important parts include....

T-top car, looks brand new underneath tops.
No rust, on body or underside.
Billet center capped, JE pistons, custom Comp roller cam, coated bearings.
Ported Champion aluminum 8 bolt heads, beehives, titanium retainers.
Champion intake, power plate, 70mm polished T-body/plenum
ATR headers/ downpipe/ single shot
Dual BB 71 X turbo, water cooled, Turbonetics racegate.
Dual nozzle Alkycontrol system with custom Russell AN fittings throughout.
85# flowed injectors, double pumper, ME-R chip, scanmaster
MSD ignition, Racetronix injector hotwire, line lock
PTS Extreme billet everything trans, Billet 9/11 converter, deep pan, no brake.
Metco uppers and lowers, Moser 28 axles, TA cover, ATR rear bar, air bags.
Becool aluminum radiator.
Kenwood remote sound system, 10 disk, 8 speakers + 2 subs and amp in trunk.
Camaro console, B&M hammer shifter.

There's more but I think you understand.....

Paint isn't too nice as it's original. Looks pretty good when waxed but could use proffesional help. Car is not perfect but none are. It will however put a smile on your face when floored.......They will know your coming.... :D

25,000$ and I'll include the engine that's in the car (old engine) as well as the new one. I won't rebuild it but you'll have a billet center capped, billet roller cammed (214/210) short block for a spare.

23,000$ without the spare engine.

This car is not idiot proof. If you don't know much about these cars, or don't have basic hotrod skills, don't buy it. I'm doing you and me a BIG favor! I don't want to marry the new owner. (unless she's cute :D ) Also, I'm not much into wheelin and dealin. These are the prices. You cannot build this car for this kind of cash. If you don't have the $, please don't call/e-mail. Thanks for lookin.....

Russ

gn

is the title good.. how is the paint ,, how is the street manners..how many miles? in the pictures the engine looks incredible... thanks for your time.. :)

how much would you be willing to get rid of the spare motor for? Is it complete/will it bolt up to a TH350?

joeb said:
is the title good.. how is the paint ,, how is the street manners..how many miles? in the pictures the engine looks incredible... thanks for your time.. :)

Title is good, paint is fair/good, street manners are great, 83263 on the mileage.

Illegalregal, It's just a short block. I'll rebuild it and sell it if it doesn't go with the car.

This car lays down the power for sure! Not "10 second potential", its a REAL 10 second street car. TTT for ya :wink:

Put down those #s with a regular Turbonetics BB70Q and no alky......

Potential to go much faster now, no doubt.

Russ Merritt said:
Title is good, paint is fair/good, street manners are great, 83263 on the mileage.

Illegalregal, It's just a short block. I'll rebuild it and sell it if it doesn't go with the car.

i was asking because im thinking of throwing a whole TR setup in my regal...the 350 isnt really cutting it for me...

also would the T6 bolt up to a TH350?

Also would you happen to have a 8.5 rear end? I blew my 7.5 with 4.10s and the stock one blows.

illegalregal said:
Also would you happen to have a 8.5 rear end? I blew my 7.5 with 4.10s and the stock one blows.

ummm I might know where is one up here in the woods :p well could have the one out of Russ's car if I piece it :eek:

gn

can you send me some recent pics of the car please .... and the vin # thanks for your time.

Engine is out, heads are headed to Champ for repair. New short block is built and waiting for the heads.

New engine is,

Coated JEs, ported GN1s, 1.65 roller rockers, Comp Cams .080 wall, 5/16" pushrods 214/218 584/574 roller cam, Beehives, titanium retainers, coated bearings, Cryoed crank & rods, SFI flywheel, 2 billet center caps, balanced, Cometic head gaskets, head studs, Champ intake, Dual BB 71 X-trim, water cooled, ATR headers/downpipe.

Should be absolutely AWESOME when complete.....

!!

Russ you are a wild man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanting to build a new project!!!

JD ;) ;) ;) ;)