'87 GN Wheels

OneUgly6

i will be taking five wheels to sell at Cecil on Saturday. One wheel has some decent dings and the other four have decent chrome and center caps. One has a haze on chrome that I couldn't get to buff out, but these have sat unused thru at least two owners. $250 obo and stop by at the show and throw a different number if you like as these will not be coming home with me! I will be at the GN with ugly paint and va antique tags!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
i will be taking five wheels to sell at Cecil on Saturday. One wheel has some decent dings and the other four have decent chrome and center caps. One has a haze on chrome that I couldn't get to buff out, but these have sat unused thru at least two owners. $250 obo and stop by at the show and throw a different number if you like as these will not be coming home with me! I will be at the GN with ugly paint and va antique tags!

Too bad you weren't closer .. I'd buy those all day at that price .. GREAT DEAL !

Would you consider shipping? If so let me know as I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you consider shipping? If so let me know as I'm interested.

Not right now as I am just gonna take them this weekend in my car, if by chamce they don't get sold I will consider shipping them. Thanks!

Alright understood!! I will give you $350 to ship (and pay for shipping and have shipper pick em up if possible) if it doesn't work out?

I'll give you $700 to ship (you pick the shipping company).