87 GN unmolested t-top digital dash

sinistir6

Just as title says... 109K miles has 46lb injectors PTC 2800 stall converter and some kind of fluid bypass seleniod in the trans... Located in Troy Al. $11,000obo
IMG953136.jpg
IMG_20130921_092540_670.jpg
IMG950541.jpg
IMG959508.jpg
IMG952865.jpg
IMG956317.jpg
IMG954946.jpg
20150209_171843.jpg

Last edited:
Were all getting old..haha.. your kiddo is going to miss that GN.. looks good for the mileage

I noticed a bubble on the bottom of the driver door I assume that its starting to rust... Paint looks pretty good but has a few flawed places.

Hmm what are the other spots any pics??? Paint will cost $5,000-10,000 depending on quality and what it needs bud!

Hmm what are the other spots any pics??? Paint will cost $5,000-10,000 depending on quality and what it needs bud!

This car is an 11grand car not a 15 to 20 grand car, you can and should expect imperfections at this price level and i'd get a new body/painter.. sure you can spend to the moon on body/paint but with some connections i've had very great quality body/paint work for 3grand that looked like it was a 10grand paint job. All depends on the guy doing the body/paint work

Theres a spot on the hood and where the body is seemed together at the b pillar. GM dealer said it wouldnt be much to fix.

I never said anything about the pricing! I think its exactly where it should be so im sorry if that upset you. Bodywork can get VERY expensive. Is what it is! How is the interior??? Does it need any mechanical work or anything?

Oh I know. I was afraid of what they would tell when I went. I just couldnt stand to leave it with them. Interior looks good other than the logo in the headrest is kinda fraid looking and I think it has the wrong dash plaque above the glovebox

Yeah the dash plaque looks like its from a regular Regsl unless it was one of those opps things at the factory

Yea and it was brought to my attention yesterday and Im borderline OCD and it has bothered me ever since...

I know this car, I'm local to the previous owner. You got it from Chris didn't you? It is a nice car that you can drive and enjoy. I believe it ad some more upgrades if I remember correctly. I think a te60 turbo? or maybe ta60? Anyway for the money it would make someone a good car.

I know this car, I'm local to the previous owner. You got it from Chris didn't you? It is a nice car that you can drive and enjoy. I believe it ad some more upgrades if I remember correctly. I think a te60 turbo? or maybe ta60? Anyway for the money it would make someone a good car.

All I remember was everyone called him Cookie

That's him. Put a list up off all the goodies that car has got on it. Someone is missing out on a car with some nice upgrades.

Yeah the dash plaque looks like its from a regular Regsl unless it was one of those opps things at the factory
The steering wheel & horn trim look to be from a '84 or '85 GN.

Is there any rust in the Ttop roof area, a couple of close up pics would help?