87 GN TSO proven 8 second car

BTW the tune up on the car was EXACTLY how it was on that dyno pull. There may be a little more left in it;)

Thanks! I was running 34 psi with 118* inlet temps starting @ 97* on that pass. Tune up is good till 38psi. Have 2 go to 4 bar map sensor & redo VE table to go higher which the turbo will do! Car definitely has an 8.30 in it maybe better on a track like Cecil or Reynolds

I believe it has a .30 in it for sure. Those are great inlet temps. This car is set up sweet. Should make someone real happy!!

Updates

Got the 4 bar MAP sensor on and working pretty good. Drove it around on the street a bunch tweaking the VE table to get driveability right. VE table wasn't to far off and the car is surprisingly well mannered for an 8 second car. No pops farts etc. Only real concern is the fuel pump and it never got hot driving for the 20-30 minutes we spent.

Car will be in Columbus and is still for sale. Probably taking it off the market after that and selling the motor to a friend of mine. Still would like to sell the whole car and start from scratch on the new one but with the economy what it is it isn't looking likely. Still hate to cut this car up like I am planning. I've had several low ball offers and as of now my absolute bottom dollar on the car is $35k I will not entertain $34,999.99 so don't bother asking. I truly believe this is a lot of value for the level performance and the type of car this is and there really is much you can compare it to.

What else needs said?

60’ 1.349
330 3.547
1/8 5.368
MPH 135.16
1000’ 6.944
¼ 8.288
MPH 166.95

35psi boost 21.5* timing on 325/50 Drag Radials!

What do I have to do to get someone to step up? Run 8's in reverse?

World class record setting performance

Arrow straight body with show quality paint

Best of the best in parts
????????

Damn Chris, very nice bud, very nice. I'm getting jealous already, :). These stage cars love boost, and as long a the tune is right, all is good.

How much more!!!!!!!!!!

Chris, that is awesome/insane. You got here down that 1320 pounding the ground!!!!!!!!! I still hate 2 c the car being parted out, 2 much of a nice car!!!!!! Those that don't know this car, it is an awesome n beautiful ride. I wish u the best, this car should not even still be up for sale. What the hell has 2 happen for this car 2 be sold. This type of car sells it self, u have 2 c it in person 2 believe.
Chris, I'll take it if you'll take 50% down, 0% financing, 2 year loan, no pre-payment penalties, no destination fees and no closing cost!!!!! Hehe!!!! No im serious!!!!!!! Hehe..

I'll try and call u tonight.

Mario

Car is officially off the market. I have WAY to much time, effort, and oh yeah $$ in this car to give it away due to a bad economy. I don't need to sell it and only wanted to sell it to make room for a new build. We are starting to finally make the power we've known we had since 2007 and to be honest I'm having a blast with the car. Probably going to put the 25.5 outlaw DR car on hold and keep having fun with what I got. Thanks for all the offers, even the low ball ones. Look forward to seeing everyone at the races.

I hope to see you at a track sometime soon. Awesome car!
Glad to see you are keeping it.

Bryan

reverse

can you realy do 8 sec in reverse ::wink: helluva car and smart choice to keep her ..

Car is officially off the market. I have WAY to much time, effort, and oh yeah $$ in this car to give it away due to a bad economy. I don't need to sell it and only wanted to sell it to make room for a new build. We are starting to finally make the power we've known we had since 2007 and to be honest I'm having a blast with the car. Probably going to put the 25.5 outlaw DR car on hold and keep having fun with what I got. Thanks for all the offers, even the low ball ones. Look forward to seeing everyone at the races.

That's good to see.

Now get that 60ft down and run some 8.1x's:biggrin: