87 gn stolen

mattieboy87

My car was stolen tonight between 7 and 1130 tonight in north lauderdale fl from my work Parking lot. Putting it out there right away. It was a daily driver with about 130xxx. Please keep a look out.
Made a police report. The car is all stock appearing. Front end was recently redone. The roof is very faded compared to the rest of the car. Emblems on the hood are too far forward. Driver side rear filler has rivits in it and is a very faded.
Car also has a lot of trim painted gloss instead of flat. Door handles, around the quarter window(Chipping) window moldings. Sorry i dont have any pics at the moment.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That sucks. Not much traffic on here this time of night.
Any cameras in the lot? Maybe from a business across the street?
Best of luck.

D

I live in miami, i will keep a look out. Post pics as soon as you can.

The side shot is older, car now has tints and the front redone. The car does not have the front plate on it

Attachments

• 1373985658648.jpg
    1373985658648.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 468
  • 1373985679379.jpg
    1373985679379.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 468
No cameras anywhere? Did you have insurance? Also, check craigslist in the days to come. You never know

I'm from that area, still have family lives near commercial and 441 they'll be on the look out. Sorry to hear, these stories don't usually end well :(

Spoke to the head of security. The cameras on the property dont work. They would have seen what happened. The car had a column lock on it and no glass on the ground. I think they towed it.

So what's the point of cameras? It's possible they knew the cameras were out.

Tell Chriss87 on the board to I think he lives there too. Double check with him. I figure he knows a lot of gn's in the area

I live here to and will keep my eyes open what area did it get taken from ??

Im in orlando will keep my eyes open. Good luck buddy I feel for u. I had 2 stollen from me in the past.

N. Ramos
Brooklyn NY

The car was taken from the Teleperformance parking lot. Southgate just west of Rock island. The address is 7562 Southgate Blvd, North Lauderdale, FL 33068. That is South of Atlantic and North of Commercial if that helps.

Dude. check any business in either direction that has an out side camera. One will have a wrecker towing your car on video.
No one will find you your car but you!

D

Dude. check any business in either direction that has an out side camera. One will have a wrecker towing your car on video.
No one will find you your car but you!

D

THIS! Drive around and find any cameras.

I checked with the advance auto thats next door. Their cameras are not on either... thats really the only close thing. Im going to try the McDonald's next to that tomorrow

Sent from my LG-P769 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app