87 GN Stock susp, drag radial 25.3 1600+ RWHP E85 street/race car 4 sale SBC/106mm

smoke20

THIS CAR IS ALL NEW

buick grand national weighs 3400lb with driver of 170
25.3 chassis certed to 6.50
406 small block chevy with a 106mm turbo on e-85 making 1600 plus hp to the rear tires on 24 psi of boost.
this car has the best of everything and all NEW
Mike moran ran injectors,and cam
Dart Iron Eagle block
callis crank
oliver rods
dimoud pistons
New SB2.2 Heads
jesel rockers and lifters
12 gal per min belt driven pump
fast xfi with traction control and fast xim for the dis coils
chisled performance air to water intercooler
neil chance bo;t together aluminum promod converter
th 400 trans with all bullit parts
Strang 9 inch with 40 spline axles and ultra case and lighten axles
All new paint
new rims and tires
Stainless steel headers
tial 60mm waistgates and BOV
AMS 1000 boost control
stock seats
power windows and locks and seats,
remote start
Trz front control arms
h&r parts and stuff swaybar
trz rack and pinon
afco double adjustable shocks.
this car is the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to drag radial cars, can be driven on the street with NO problems. I know I am for getting alot please feel free to call with any questions

car has went in the 8's onless than 10 psi of boost with a 1.29 60 foot
email culater@charter.net

Seller Phone Number: 262-388-3331

YouTube - 1464 HP Grand National dyno

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,595
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,951
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,647
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3,635
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,858
Dayuuum...that is unbelieveable and the Dyno vid is just awesome :eek: Even though your selling, gotta give u a big thumbs-up for an unbelieveable vehicle...I can only imagine how much time u put into that car, my hat is off to you for a FINE job...wow.

you built my dream car. sorry to see it go. if i had the money i would be all over it like a fat kid on a cup cake.

bump for a nice clean ride

I was just talking with a guy today at the Buick Club of America meet that mentioned that dyno pull at the Car Craft Nats. I figured it was your car! VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice

My 16 year old daughter wants to know if you will take a Jr.dragster on trade and cash.:wink:She is willing to make monthly payments as long as it takes,but she needs this car:biggrin:Really she is serious:rolleyes:Nice car good luck.Have you tried advertising on racingjunk,lots of interest for that kind of car :biggrin:

Kevin

My 16 year old daughter wants to know if you will take a Jr.dragster on trade and cash.:wink:She is willing to make monthly payments as long as it takes,but she needs this car:biggrin:Really she is serious:rolleyes:Nice car good luck.Have you tried advertising on racingjunk,lots of interest for that kind of car :biggrin:

Kevin
yep it is on racing junk already.

I got a pm and yes it did brake a valve on the dyno and a timing belt, took out the block and one head, both were replaced. you don't make 2000 hp and have no problems, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it

and it turns out the Machine shop that did the heads put HOLLOW stem valves a BIG NONO in a forced induction engine. and he backed his work for the most part.