87' GN S2 TA-motor

tom j

28.5K FIRM
Something recently happened in my families life that has forced me to change my priorities so I'm choosing to to sell it.

I would rather just put my bottom dollar price on it instead of going back and forth with someone so if you don't have the dough don't waste my time or yours.

45k miles
Body completely stripped all dupont chroma premiere primer, sealer, base, clear. paint is 10 of 10.All weatherstrips and seals replaced. Carpet, padding, doorpanels, seats, came from Jax.. the seats and doorpanels are leather. look like the original GN .. SUPER nice.
Tubular upper and lower adjustable control arms, TRZ anti roll bar, new moog springs, rear qa1 shocks, moroso front trick springs, willwood front brakes, moser axles, TA girdle, BIG 1390 yoke, 3 1/2 in molly drive shaft with solid joints from PST, drive shaft loop, 400th with brake, Neil Chance converter,
TA Performance block $13k for just the shortblock, XFI, Weldon pump, GT4788 turbo.

You guys get the idea I'm leaving some important details out on purpose. In case a buyer chooses to grudge race the car. I will leave it for the serious buyers.
PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS!

Cell 773-457-5695
email- tjuricekgn@comcast.net

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 5,255
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 5,240
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 5,224
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 5,252
  • MVC-014F.JPG
    MVC-014F.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 5,217
more pics

Attachments

• MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 5,183
  • paint.JPG
    paint.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 5,189
  • prep.JPG
    prep.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 5,186
  • seat.JPG
    seat.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 5,169
These pics a little different now. There is 2 10inch subwoofers with an amp in the trunk now also the engine bay has added a evac pump and dual alky nozzles also it has been cleaned up a bit. Also a msbc boost controller has been added.

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 5,166
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 5,197
The only real world testing I have is before some changes I made it went 6.18 in the 1/8th with a 1.7 60ft. I think there is definent potential with the addition of a cage it would go 9.0 to 9.20. It did make 750rwhp with a smaller turbo and at only 18psi. Like I said i'm going to keep certain things for a serious buyer

I was hoping someone on ctr would have snatched it up, it'd be nice to see this car stay local. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours once it's all done. Good luck on the sale, beautiful car!

A pic from 2wks ago

Attachments

• Buick%20meet%20005.jpg
    Buick%20meet%20005.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4,521
I built that car that was originally my car . gt47 80 mm foward facing Blair Brannock in the name of the engine book. this is a sweet ride .

I built that car that was originally my car . gt47 80 mm foward facing Blair Brannock in the name of the engine book. this is a sweet ride .

88mm now on the car. I'm going to post up the the most recent pics here soon

car looks amazing , i have a few ?s why does it have nos and i notice it has a fast system on it.when i had built this i used a dfi gen 7 . would you be intrested in trading ? thanks blair .happy fathers day

car looks amazing , i have a few ?s why does it have nos and i notice it has a fast system on it.when i had built this i used a dfi gen 7 . would you be intrested in trading ? thanks blair .happy fathers day

Thats the way I bought it:biggrin:. Trading for what? PM me

ahhh

not a cage!! if you still have it cageless come spring i'll pick it up.in afghanistan right now unfortunately:(

because it spools faster than a carb"d motor on nos with it, while your still trying to spool, this babys got 20psi 1.2 seconds into the hit.

the NEW gen 7 AND new wideband were ditched because your buddy joeb is the ONLY guy in the country that can make one run with it !!!!! { and THATS a fact} the fast is user friendly, has a TON of support, and almost EVERYONE can help with it. if joeb had wanted a fast unit, thats what YOU would have had. this is not in ANY way meant to offend you blair, you have accomplished a lot in your raceing endevors. but the "norm" for the turbo buick crowd IS the FAST system....

tom, I have had 2 serious individuals contact me, and I have been VERY clear this is a no bs piece, no dissapointments, go to any car show and win, it"s toms buissiness to post what the car will & has run. I enterd it in one stock suspension race and won, this was against 632 equiped cars with two hits. and was with the 81mm on it. through FULL stock size exaughst !!!!!

words cannot describe the detail & work { not to mention about 70k of blairs money} that have went into this car. and has not been ran close to it"s full potential, the air blows VERY cold, leather smells like a catchers mit. there"S not much more to say. wish I had room for it again in my stable,

blair, you should come and run some auto pro mod with us, I think you"d find it right up your alley !!!!

tom, hope all is well with you and your family, your buddy still have the truck ????
take care, steve