87 GN possible part out

Turbomonte

I am trying to figure out which way to go with my GN. I am either going to sell it out right or part it out. As you can see from my sig, it has a lot of upgrades. The main reason I am considering a part out is because it does not have a pretty history. Two thefts and a front end collision at some point in its life according to carfax. It also has an assigned VIN plate from FL.

It is in excellent condition with the exception of some rust in the lower doors. It runs well. I bought it from a local dealership back in 2007. I do not know who actually built the engine as it has not been out of the car since I've owned it. The only reason I have the info I do for the engine is because my dad got in contact with the person who traded it into the dealer. I can tell you for sure it has a roller cam and billet main caps because i have had the intake off to move the vac lines from stock to the back of the intake and had the oil pan off to fix an oil leak.

I'm just looking for opinions at this point. if I do decide to part, the big stuff will be pick up only. let me know what yall think. I'm in Brevard County.

Attachments

• GN1 resized.jpg
    GN1 resized.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 167
  • GN2 resize.jpg
    GN2 resize.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 169
  • GN5 resize.jpg
    GN5 resize.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 183
  • GN3 resize.jpg
    GN3 resize.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 176
  • GN4 resize.jpg
    GN4 resize.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 179
I'd sell it as a daily driver. Still worth more whole.

Thanks for the input. I'm still up in the air about getting rid of it. I tell myself that I want to move on to something else. then I stare at it sitting in my garage and change my mind lol. one of the things that drew me to the GN in the first place is that they are pretty unique. I went to a Good Guys car show in Kissimmee last year and out of 2000ish cars, not a single GN. There were plenty of "modern" cars like Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs. Of course the sea of tri five Chevys as well.

Nope I'm in Brevard. Its up the east coast about 170 or so miles from Broward. Our claim to fame is Kennedy Space Center.

Most likely somewhere around 14k and at that price I would throw in an extra pair of wheels that match whats currently on the car. They currently have an old set of Mickey Thompson ET streets on em.

Most likely somewhere around 14k and at that price I would throw in an extra pair of wheels that match whats currently on the car. They currently have an old set of Mickey Thompson ET streets on em.
Ok good luck bud.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am trying to figure out which way to go with my GN. I am either going to sell it out right or part it out. As you can see from my sig, it has a lot of upgrades. The main reason I am considering a part out is because it does not have a pretty history. Two thefts and a front end collision at some point in its life according to carfax. It also has an assigned VIN plate from FL.

It is in excellent condition with the exception of some rust in the lower doors. It runs well. I bought it from a local dealership back in 2007. I do not know who actually built the engine as it has not been out of the car since I've owned it. The only reason I have the info I do for the engine is because my dad got in contact with the person who traded it into the dealer. I can tell you for sure it has a roller cam and billet main caps because i have had the intake off to move the vac lines from stock to the back of the intake and had the oil pan off to fix an oil leak.

I'm just looking for opinions at this point. if I do decide to part, the big stuff will be pick up only. let me know what yall think. I'm in Brevard County.

I am in need of a hood if you decide to part it out.

Keep it, you'll regret it for a long time, I travel to Merritt island, every month, and I can tell you there is no GN, there, I haven't seen any in cocoa beach either.
Forget the history of the car, what matters is where it's at now. The car looks good. I sold one and missed it so much that 2 months later , I got another one