87 GN parts for sale

FTC

What's up everyone, been quite sometime since I've last posted here... I sold my GN back in 2017 for dirt cheap due to family emergency that happened. Anyway been trying to clean up the house and have a bunch of parts that I have no use for anymore... and I don't see myself being able to own another GN in the future (loved owning the previous 3 tho!).

- PTC 10.5" L/U converter specd by Dusty Bradford for street use and one size up turbo i.e. 60-1, TE-44, 5857 etc, I believe it was for 2600-2800 stall.. Brand new never taken out of the box
- Drum to drum locking G80 8.5" rear end, purchased locally because my pervious car didn't have posi just never got around to installing.
- T/A performance aluminum cover with bearing cap support screws for above rear.
- Set of 4 stock 87 wheels and tires, black paint on windows are faded but chrome is in pretty good condition... came off my car when it had about 35k miles and stored.
- Stock 87 intercooler.
- Stock 87 plenum.

I didn't put prices because I honestly have been out for so long idk if there's any interest in these. If there is then I can snap some pics and we can talk price at that time.

Thanks everyone, still miss my old car to this day and wish I didn't have get rid of it.

I'm interested in that ptc.im in Colorado are you willing to ship?

I'm interested in that ptc.im in Colorado are you willing to ship?
Yeah of course. I really can’t remember how much I paid to ship it here but I can def get a quote for you. And I’ll try and get some pics for you, it’s literally brand new and was stored indoors since receiving.

FTC, It's Rob

Nice to hear you are still around, and sorry to hear about you having to have sold your GN due to Family emergency... Sometimes life gets in the way.

But as we all are, it's family first... Right?

For those who are not in Hawaii and asking for shipping quotes...

Let's just say the shipping will be more than the part.

It just cost me $400 to UPS Ground ship a $332 gas tank here.

I have interest in the wheels, and the rear end... The 8.5 in my Caballero has 4.56's.. and that ain't working for any kind of street driving!

I'll message you separately.

I'm looking for a complete set of GN wheels with caps. What the asking price for those? Pics please? Thanks.