87 gn parts car

i need a good front fender no dents or rust, also front and rear bumper fillers for the driver side, thanks oc,

Sorry also interested in the lower door panels also. Thanks again

already has someone pm me about the uppers, ill put you in line for the whole things if he passes. ive already sold the speaker pods down in the corners. i havnt forgot about the back seat for you either. i think i may have figured out a way to ship it.

i need a good front fender no dents or rust, also front and rear bumper fillers for the driver side, thanks oc,

both of the fenders are rust free, would like to get $30 a piece for them. all of the fillers on the car are not existant. texas sun i guess.

rear?

sorry for my lack of knowledge of codes, but is a g80 rear the 8.5? If so, what price do you have on that? Thanks, Mike

yes thats the 8.5 posi. id like to get $800. that would be pick up only. im not about to try and ship that.might meet part way for gas money.

L-fender

Hello dan i will take the left fender .. will pick it up when i come see the car ....thanks

Hello dan i will take the left fender .. will pick it up when i come see the car ....thanks

tell you what, if it doesnt matter, i have a left one off the car that is even nicer if it doesnt need to be a gn fender. its off of an 85 limited.

Hey no problem on the upper panels. And I know you did not forget me on the rear seat. Just let me know when ever you are ready. The money is here waiting for you