87 gn parts car

v8regalowner

i now have a parts car we are robbing the motor and trans out of for my friends camaro project. lots of good parts to be had, so far i have sold the header panel and grille, the doors and have someone on here that wants the rear seat. every thing else must be sold. there is no title to the car so it going to be cut up completely so if someone needs quarter or roof pieces they will be available also. ive already posted the bumpers and hood buy have no bites. has the g80 rear, decent passenger seat, horrible power front seat. all the trim and odds and ends of little stuff is there. no emblems, but all of the outside trim is good. its all from a texas car so so its all solid but faded.just tell me what you need and ill take a pic for you.

i have the radiator motor, hows $50 shipped? the spoiler is all there and i would really like to sell it as a whole.

had another boardmember pm me about the center console earlier today, going to post pic of it tomarrow.i need the ps resevoir for the camaro, im sure the shifter cable bracket is there. the quarters are very solid. ill take alot of pics tomarrow and get them posted on here.

Need the guage surround... Need just the gray piece, so I can mount my tach

Also, the console with shifter and linkage...

Steeringwheel? Clean horn button?

I'm looking for a EGR solenoid bracket and EGR solenoid. Also the trunk carpet. How much + shipping to 75154.
Thanks

Gas Tank

i now have a parts car we are robbing the motor and trans out of for my friends camaro project. lots of good parts to be had, so far i have sold the header panel and grille, the doors and have someone on here that wants the rear seat. every thing else must be sold. there is no title to the car so it going to be cut up completely so if someone needs quarter or roof pieces they will be available also. ive already posted the bumpers and hood buy have no bites. has the g80 rear, decent passenger seat, horrible power front seat. all the trim and odds and ends of little stuff is there. no emblems, but all of the outside trim is good. its all from a texas car so so its all solid but faded.just tell me what you need and ill take a pic for you.

do have the gas tank

has aftermarket steering wheel, im going to need the egr soliniod and bracket for the engine, trunk carpet is gone. gas tank is in really nice shape. would have to be picked up though.$100 and ill leave the sending unit and factory pump in it.

console and interior

here are some of the inside pics

Attachments

• DSCN0922.JPG
    DSCN0922.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 403
  • DSCN0931.JPG
    DSCN0931.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 391
  • DSCN0923.JPG
    DSCN0923.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 392
  • DSCN0925.JPG
    DSCN0925.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN0924.JPG
    DSCN0924.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 383
more pics

pics

Attachments

• DSCN0929.JPG
    DSCN0929.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCN0930.JPG
    DSCN0930.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 381
  • DSCN0932.JPG
    DSCN0932.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCN0926.JPG
    DSCN0926.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCN0927.JPG
    DSCN0927.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 368
If you still have the upper door panels I am very interested in them. Please feel free to pm me. I would like to be first in line on these if they are not spoken for. Thanks