87 GN Motor all original Complete.

Cheeseburger

Need to free up some cash so i can get to BG this year, been on layoff all year except for one week!:frown:

Anyways i wanted to keep this but i am ready to let it go now, i personally was in the car it was pulled from and it ran perfectly with no unusual noises etc.

I have pulled the oil pan for inspection and all is A1, rear main is still intact and doing it's job.
No bearing material or debree was in the pan, i guareentee this is a good running motor.

Oil pan and oil pickup gaskets have been replaced.
Complete with everything you see in the pictures.

Asking $2850.00 and i can bring it to Bowling Green for a small fee.

Also have the transmission available, BRF code and all original.

Thank you,

Mike.

prov62003@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 701
Trans i believe is original from what i recall, shifted very good with no signs of issues whatsoever.

$750.00 with converter, dipstick tube and dipstick.

If your going to bg might as well stop by las vegas and we will take it off your hands

I did not plan on doing a tour of North America:biggrin: I believe Vegas would be a 24 hour drive or more from here, BG is approx 12 hours away.
I do know someone from the Las Vegas area that will be in BG, maybe something can be worked out.....
Let me know,
Thanks.

Guys this is not a questionable motor, drop it in plug your wire harness into it and turn the key!
Everything in the picture comes with it including intercooler/starter and so on.

You do not even need to set the cam sensor, drop it in and your done, asides from putting oil in it!:biggrin:

As of Sunday the motor well not be for sale anymore.
The purpose of this sale was to raise money for the trip to the GS Nats.

I will turn it into an 11.00 stock motor with a few "tricks" up my sleeve!:) , if not sold!:cool: