87 gn low/mid miles with mods wanted

Rizzo

Looking to get dream car #2 got #1.Im wanting a very clean 87 gn with nomore then 50,000 give or take miles but with the typical mods already done(low/mid 11sec ) that runs on pump gas.Already have a bottom 9sec street car that needs 110 octane.Built enough cars so this one I want to buy and only have to detail after my weekend cruise.This car will be well taken care of as I'm anal about my cars and baby them(95% of the time)must be black and need nothing.

I did call one(found out he decided not to sell) and I'm waiting for 2 other responses.Im a honest guy and would like to deal with the same,I ask just be honest with as if the car has any issues,it won't hinder the deal as I can spin a wrench and grew up in a bodyshop. But would like a 100% ready to cruise ride

There were a few for sale at Fall Carlisle, I didn't look them over too close.

I was there early Friday morning and saw at least 2 in the lower part. 1 was marked sold. The other was from a consigner out of New York. Both were priced somewhere around $18,000.

I was there early Friday morning and saw at least 2 in the lower part. 1 was marked sold. The other was from a consigner out of New York. Both were priced somewhere around $18,000.
We had to of crossed paths then.I was looking for a trunk lid for my nova(screwed up the welds for hinges) as I tubbed it but only j&w nova had one for 348 about 50 more then I can get a nos one for.Didnt see the 2 on bottom side just 2 stv caddys