87 GN hardtop 25k miles. PRICE DROP

halfcup87

1987 Grand National Coupe 25,8XX miles, I am the second owner of the car. Purchased 4 years ago from 67 year old original purchaser, he bought the car in late 1987. Wanted a fun reliable street car and is tuned to 18psi to keep the numbers matching block and stock drive train intact. The car is very solid and has little to no creaking even when going over bumps, like most Grand Nationals have. Always garaged, never driven in the rain. Looking to sell my pride and joy because I am entertaining the thought of a bigger house, so the toy has to go (happy wife, happy life). I am asking 27,500 for the car and will entertain reasonable offers. please no trades.

If you are interested please contact me via text 810-824-1430, email syrocki077@gmail.com, or private message on the forum.

Engine: Stock short block (before build- pulled the oil pan everything look perfect) Champion 14 bolt aluminum GN1 heads fully ported by Tom. Comp cam 212/206 billet roller cam kit (cam, lifters, timing chain, cam bottom, push rods) scorpion 1.65 roller rockers, ARP head studs, champion aluminum valve covers, HR parts n stuff poly motor mounts, complete fel-pro gasket kit, accufab 70mm throttle body, Champion ported stock intake, hemco plenum, ATR single shot exhaust, volt booster

Force Induction: precision 6266 CEA ball baring turbo with heavy duty actuator, hooker headers, Terry Huston downpipe, Eastern Performance front mount intercooler, Tin Man cold air intake kit, Turbonetics MBC

Fuel: Stock fuel rails and lines, Siemens 80lb injectors, Razor’s single nozzle alcohol kit, Turbo Tweek 5.7 alky chip, upgraded in-tank fuel pump

Drive Train: Completely stock minus Art Carr 9in non-lockup converter, TA performance rear end girdle, aluminum rear drums

Interior: Power windows and locks, concert sound 2 audio, interior 9.5/10 (due to slight headliner sag), front and rear seats are perfect, still has factor plastic on dashboard and around the radio, has additional armrest, boost gauge, air/fuel ratio on pillar, scan master and alky kit hardwired to car and look perfect

Body: This is a driver’s car not a show car, it has your typical small rock chips, and one 1/2 in dent/scratch on drivers front fender/ reference picture. The paint in the pictures look horrid due to car just coming out of storage and is set up to get wheeled out and detailed next week by another forum member. The black wheels due the car no justice and I have them on for the Mickey Thompson ET streets. When the car gets cleaned up, the original wheels will go back on and more pictures will be taken. Repainted the grill, new headlights and headlight bezels, new rear springs with right rear airbag and rear seat cross bracing.

Im sorry that there is a link for the photo's (camera used saves them in JPEG files for better pictures and they are too big. use this link to view for now.... again more photos coming soon! any other questions please contact me.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1033...s/6141718627776999985?authkey=CKP1h_vs0JDy7QE

There seems to be rusty water on some of the hoses, does it have overheating issues?

The car does have a 160 degree thermostat. Sitting in traffic going nowhere the car would sit at 200 degrees with the a/c on. Below that with it off.

PRICE DROP 26,500. car is getting wheeled and detailed this weekend with the origional wheels back on! how it should be!!! make some offers and we'll make a deal happen. fun low mileage car needs a new home!