87 GN hard top #'s matching

Trader history for bb's turbo t (0)

bb's turbo t

1987 GN , 142 k, Hard top, Pw, PL, AC, CC. Car is actually my fathers, he has owned the car since 88. Car is all stock except for vacuum brakes conversion ,CAI, a early 90's chip and some flowmasters. Car sat from 2001 to 2010. In 2010 i replaced the gas tank, fuel pump and some gas lines. Car was running but still needed some attention. After 2010 my dad lost interest and the car has set since then. The body has some surface rust and a small hole in the door and quarter panel.The fillers are gone. Trunk, roof , fenders and hood are a solid. Motor would turn over for sure, trans shifted all 4 gears 10 years ago. Interior is pretty clean, needs a headliner and maybe carpet. Car does have the G80 option. The car comes with some parts, i know he has new injectors, some new emblems, a set of reconditioned heads ,some outdated chips and whatever else he can find. Price is firm at 6,500. He doesnt need the cash and wont negotiate. i will post some pics this weekend but we would rather sell to Local person so they can come check the car out in person. Car is located in Elkton, MD
About 15 minutes away from Cecil county dragstrip. I prefer texts or you can try calling me at 443-553-6488 if anyone has questions.