*87*gn*grille***

gnguy84

Hey guys, I have an 87 gn grille, i am very aware of the market so just offer me something. Also have a throttle body dash bezzels and gn plaque for above the glove box and drive shaft loop. Again, offers only, please dont ask for a price, I already tried that. Trades very welcome! Just started a saltwater aquarium, need stuff for that too.... Just throw me an offer guys.

Attachments

• !B(YDGiQ!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlzSkuBKb7lN7-I!~~_1.JPG
    !B(YDGiQ!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlzSkuBKb7lN7-I!~~_1.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 682
  • !B(YDNBwBmk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlt1SHBKb7lzSLjg~~_0.JPG
    !B(YDNBwBmk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlt1SHBKb7lzSLjg~~_0.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 675
  • e270_2.JPG
    e270_2.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 677
  • 74_1_b.JPG
    74_1_b.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 682
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 679
just a few more pics

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 672
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 672
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 673
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 671
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 667
I have a bunch of saltwater aquarium stuff. I have a pump that I had on a "predator tank" I paid over $100 for it. Would you be interested in that?

I am interested in your driveshaft loop.

Sure am bud. any pics of the stuff would be great as well. any lighting?

I will get you some pictures of all my stuff tomorrow. I have a really expensive light ballast that is good for growing coral. Although the lights might need to be changed now.

A 10 gallon (I think) sump tank. It is the one that you can put the bio media in it. It is plumbed for that expensive external pump I was telling you about.

O man the list goes on and on. I have a bunch of the "live rock", that has been sitting for a long time. I have a whole tank that is just sitting in storage if you are interested, I belive that it is a 60 gallon tank. (Shipping would be tough) It is a pretty old tank.

on the grille, if it has to be a cash deal then its gonna take alot more than 50 bucks guys. thats why i want to hear about trades. ;)

ok, how about this....350.00 for everything! Must take it all tho. i really need this stuff gone fellas. :(

how much$$$ on the loop ?i have no aquarium stuff.i have plenty of other turbo regal parts if you need anything?

Hey guys, I just got an offer on everything I have, if for any eason it falls thru then i will let you know. i am really sorry ttaowner, i just got this deal, but im in g.m. land and im a machinist. i had to take what i could get.:(

Hey guys, I just got an offer on everything I have, if for any eason it falls thru then i will let you know. i am really sorry ttaowner, i just got this deal, but im in g.m. land and im a machinist. i had to take what i could get.:(

i am also a machinist/tool die maker/cnc operator/ setup i feel for you !it's a crappy job these days! i understand

I cant get the guy to return any of my PM's that I sent him??? WTF, he keeps posting stuff in other chats on here but cant return 1 pm? I guess this stuff is back up for sale, i can't wait. It all has to go! Buy it all and make $ off of it!

any offers? i dont want to hurt anyone. ive never had someone say yes, ill buy the stuff and then not return any pm's????? i was trying to ship the stuff to the guy today! crazy huh?

any offers? i dont want to hurt anyone. ive never had someone say yes, ill buy the stuff and then not return any pm's????? i was trying to ship the stuff to the guy today! crazy huh?
Bro, when you requested an MO and already sent me your addy i have no reason to do anything the MO is in the mail. Unfortunately i dont always have the time to read the 15-20 PM's which are mostly tech i receive everyday especially with the slow server that hosts this site. I go in the order of receipt.