87 GN for sale

joegngs

DSCN0872.JPG
DSCN0885.JPG
DSCN0895.JPG
I`ve decided to let go of my 87 GN with only 4k miles. I`ve had it since 2000.bought it with only 2700 miles on it from Arizona. obviously garaged, car is a hard top. has after market trunk kit, caspers adjustable chip, stock k&n and a 160 stat. Mobil 1 oil, power antenna was broke when I got it and was replaced back in 2000.front bumper fillers are fine. rear fillers get dull but are still solid and come back with some quick detailer. car is located in NE PA.I will only accept cash. not interested in any trades. $40,000, Joe, no texts, 570 992 5518

Let you a voicemail and sent you messages on the other board. Get in touch w/me.

All original paint,condition, tires,headliner, bumper fillers are fine too, rears go dull but come right back with some wax and some quick detail spray.

What docs are you looking for ? I have the sticker, car fax, appraisal, don't know what else I have in the folder. I will look tomorrow,I'm at work now

Do you have the original Bill of Sale, anything from the original selling dealer, original owners manual, etc... ?

original window sticker. It was sold from a dealer from Denver,CO. I have original maintenance schedule book, warranty and owners assistance information book with original owners name and 1987 Buick owners manual. GM warranty transfer paperwork. Original cut and stamped keys as well as other stuff and docs from awards and judged GS nationals shows.