87 GN for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
org i was just messing around. making a joke
guess nobody got it. good luck with your car . unfort its out of my range

PM me with an offer if you'd like. Ill be honest with you if its too low. I may be willing to negotiate so you can afford shipping to your location. Worth a try if you're interested. If not no biggie.
-Andrew

Alright so this is the last call for this car. Bills are piling up and something needs to happen. If I cant get 14-15K for this car I am going to be forced to part it out. I will keep the drivetrain for a friends Vega and sell the rest. I will hate every second of cutting it up but I'm not sure what else to do. Someone buy this piece of automotive history before its too late...
Thanks
-Andrew

P.S. please don't clog this post up with "I get dibs on this" or "I want that part" this is a painful subject and I don't want to deal with this just yet.

gorgeous car. sorry you're having trouble selling it. :( i just ordered those same wheels for mine, in a 15" size. with the BFG tires, white side out, i'm going for the classic stock car look.

good luck, man. i'd hate to see her taken apart. i wish this car had been in my price range when i bought my GN. i was trying to snatch up an '86 or '87.

Cant tell if you're being facetious or not but that's the wholesale price... That's the price a dealership would pay for the vehicle (or the price a dealership would use if they were going to trade for it) and that why I'm not selling it to a dealer. If you saw the vehicle you would jump on $20,000...
-Andrew

No disrespect intended but is this a stage 2 motor ? Did i miss something somewhere? Is it a 9 sec car? It was confusing about the oil leak because of girdle?- Does air condition work? I was wondering what is the reason for 20000 tag--I mean an appraisal out of somewhere in wyoming by an appraiser who doesnt know a fuel guage from a tach--

good point 71gn big difference between a fuel gauge and a tach also the appraiser's handwriting is atrocious... anyways good luck with the sale nice car!! i personally like the original gn rims better..

You have a pretty nice car and you should be able to sell it but your price is a bit high in todays market. I buy and sell dozens of cars every year and I have owned and sold several g- body's including grand nationals. Lower your price 2 to 3 thousand and you should get some more interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.