87 Gn for sale

ChavoLC2

Silver,rollbar, alky,te44,newly rebuilt trans from lonnie D,non lock up converter 2800-3000,all billet innards,with t-brake, probably less the 100 miles since being rebuilt,BMR al .billet lower control ,new swaybar, ,scan master,,blk-16" hotwheel wheels, new bilstiens all 4 corners falken tires,airbags, safety loop,new tranny yoke,70k original mi.,fiberglass hhood,fiberglass front bumper,stretch IC stock location. After getting tranny from Lonnie D spun a main bearing car runs but if you drop the oil out of it looks like you been panning for gold, 8000 o.b.o. 505 907-7793 car is in albuquerque nm.:(

Yeah, no kidding. For a car that needs re-built and priced at 8 grand, you are going to need some pics!

PICS coming

The only pic I have is the pic of Speedy G on the trunk my avitar I'll try and take some today and post some. She did run low 12's here at 1 mile high. The car is pretty darn clean and it says best offer. Spent close to 3k on tranny(#'s matching) and NLTC from Dusty B. Also new Hydroboost system powdercoated blue with chrome accents.LS1 MAF,Razor's meth,The car is nice may just go ahead and spend the 5-8 k and just have Lonnie or AZGN stroke it. Have a 04 GTO which is nice but it ain"t no VIN7LC2 miss that forced induction and the torque. Been contemplating putting forced induction on the Goa's LS1t but miss that lil' v6 Buford. Will have my daughter post later today.

Jeez Chavo, I get busy with work and lose contact with you for a few months and you go and blow the motor & put the GN up for sale!? PM me with how you've been & here's a

TTT

for ya

Jeez Chavo, I get busy with work and lose contact with you for a few months and you go and blow the motor & put the GN up for sale!? PM me with how you've been & here's a

TTT

for ya

Hey Eric,

Have you seen this car? I might be looking for a GN. What kind of shape is it in? Is this the guy Mark bought the Mazda from? Can't remember his name.

Chuck

Yeah I've seen it. It was one of the 3 or 4 around town that I installed an Alky kit in. I forget the guys name who used to own it before, but he bracket raced it, and had it pretty consistent. It's in good shape from what I remember. Oh, and I didn't know Mark had bought a mazda?

Mark does not have the mazda anymore. The guy who bracket raced it passed away (cancer I think) right? If so then I know who it is.