87 gn for sale trade good drivetrain needs body work

ct67_72

87gn, all options, power seats windows cruise. 145 speedo, billet fpr, 55 lb. siemens. tt chip, intake atr downpipe and dual exhaust. rebuilt trans, 2400 l/u, new auburn posi unit, and 3.42 gears. treans has roughly 6k, rear 5k and 60k on engine. interior is ok, couple tears in drivers seat, some stains, body a little rough, drivers trunk, both quarter extensions, bottoms of a pillars. black pontiac wheels. gauges, new rear springs and shocks. runs great, I drive it 80 miles a day to work and back and its been a great car. moved to an apartment and I dont have a place to do the bodywork like I planned. thinking of something more practical for my commute. would like an awd subaru, but open to about anything. or 5500$

Attachments

• h1l9u3vECJehFifhMW+yu5lpEBlhwr3z0300.jpg
    h1l9u3vECJehFifhMW+yu5lpEBlhwr3z0300.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,160
I get home after dark so I probably wont get pics till the weekend, heres the only ones I have that are recent
P1020156.jpg

P1020155.jpg

I may drive it to work friday and try to get some pics in the light at lunch, butit is dirty, if not Ill get good pics on saturday, and pics of the rust and such

decided to nix the trades. I need to pay off my truck. open to cash offers. will get more pics saturday.

Stock turbo? Stock intercooler? Can you get more pics of rust? Floorboards? You said motor has 60k...what was done to it? Who did it? Thanks

Ill get pics of rust. turbo and intercooler are stock. engine came from low mileage car. stock other than what is mentioned

3500$ I will say that rust is pretty extensive. fixable, but fairly bad. drivetrain perfect. need to sell

ihave a 97 formula fire bird supercharged with lots of mods spun a bearing but have a extra motor very clean car trade thanks harry 609 321 3458

87 gn for sale trade good drivetrain needs body work.

Hello, is the car still availble? Would you be interested in a 95 Honda Accord? let me know. maybe we can work something out. Thanks.