87 gn eng,trans,susp all new sell parts or as whole car?

noahzark

hey all...im looking to sell the gn i built last year there is about 500mi. on it now...

...im getting all the receipts together and my guess is around 25k in new parts...

...paid 11k for the car...and about 9 months of labour building it...still a couple things left to be totally complete...

...i have a 2 year old girl i need to take care of after my separation and thats why the car has to go...ill start working towards getting another one that maybe isnt so expensive after i sell this one and things settle down in life...

...so my question is will i be better off parting out the engine and trans and all the parts and then selling the roller or should i just keep it together and try to get what i can for it??? ...car build is in the link below...

ps. i am also looking for a 2005 toyota tacoma four door truck for work and its utility that i would be interested in doing some kind of trade for...thanks again...noah.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/engine-tech/219892-official-noah-s-mad-max-gn-complete-engine-build.html

You have a PM..

I may be interested in the motor if you decide to separate things. I sent you a PM..-Steve