87 GN Dash Wiring Harness

m233roller

Banned
I have the complete dash wiring harness out of my 87 GN show car. This harness is perfect. Does have a couple of splices I did for aftermarket gauges. This is a analog dash harness that is NOT all butchered up and out of my 40,000 mile show car. $250 and $25 shipping in the lower 48. Thanks Mike

I have the complete dash wiring harness out of my 87 GN show car. This harness is perfect. Does have a couple of splices I did for aftermarket gauges. This is a analog dash harness that is NOT all butchered up and out of my 40,000 mile show car. $250 and $25 shipping in the lower 48. Thanks Mike

M233roller-

Is this dash still up for sale? If so, can you please send me pictures as I am in need of a dash as mine is cracked.

Regards,