87 GN Complete Part Out...Moonroof Car

spongeboob

The only thing I'm keeping is the shortblock. ..... it has a Posi rear end ..Moon Roof..etc.. Pm me with anything you need.. and I will get back to you asap..thanks

How's the condition of the little trim piece that goes between headliner and astroroof opening? Think it may be called closeout lace? Looks like it's a vinyl strip to me... Anyways, need that!

How's the condition of the little trim piece that goes between headliner and astroroof opening? Think it may be called closeout lace? Looks like it's a vinyl strip to me... Anyways, need that!
Do you have a pic of one? i want to make sure we are talking about the same thing..thanks

I need...

1. Excellent forward chrome strip (escutcheon?) that passenger side door pull strap attaches to
  2. Complete good front bumper
  3. Driver side rust free floor pan
  4. Excellent dash pad (covers speakers next to windshield)
  5. and more
Got pics? Prices? PM me?
Thanks,
Bob

Possibly interested in the center floor console for when I install an aftermarket shifter I want to have an extra, let me know.

Rear Control Arms

I need a set of aftermarket control arms.Hope you have something for me! Thanks,Forrest

astroroof wrench

was wondering if you may have?it is the wrench(looks like an allen)that would be used to manually open/close the astroroof if motor quits?jim

Here is some pics of the car guy's any more questions let me know..thanks!

Attachments

• carparts1.jpg
    carparts1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,058
  • carparts2.jpg
    carparts2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,044
  • carparts3.jpg
    carparts3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,044
  • carparts4.jpg
    carparts4.jpg