87 GN complete engine with trans and engine harness.

BUICKTIME

just another member
1987 Buick Grand National complete engine with trans and engine harness.
Engine runs well and is still in the car. I haven’t pulled it out so it could be heard running. The car is totaled so I have no body parts. Right now I’m just trying to sell the engine. So what you get is the complete engine from throttle body to oil pan including turbo and intercooler and any hoses and brackets. The trans is a BRF, not sure of it’s condition but the vehicle was running when it was confiscated and then auctioned off. That’s how I got possession of the car, the salvage yard that purchased it through the (police) auction. You also get the complete engine harness with the ECM and chip. Not sure what kind of chip, and/or any modifications to all the parts. It seems to be pretty much all stock. The mileage on the odometer reads 42k, so I would presume as you would, that it would be 142k but I’m not sure if this is the actual mileage or original motor to the dash/car. It does idle nice and seems to be a solid motor. I originally bought the car for a project but just don’t have the time.
Thanks for looking, Mario

Parts not included, are the mass air flow and down pipe.

$3,200.00 obo. Click on link below for pics. View slideshow for 87 GN Motor.....

Buicktime - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1987 Buick Grand National complete engine

Long Island, NY

Attachments

• 080215_144149.jpg
    080215_144149.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 370
Grand National complete engine

No one, any one???? $2,700.00
If not, it will go on eBay tonight!!!!!!!!!

The trans is a BRF, not sure of it’s condition but the vehicle was running when it was confiscated and then auctioned off. That’s how I got possession of the car, the salvage yard that purchased it through the (police) auction.

Parts not included, are the mass air flow and down pipe.

$3,200.00 obo. Click on link below for pics. View slideshow for 87 GN Motor.....

Buicktime - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/QUOTE]

what auction was it?

Grand National complete engine

what auction was it?

Some salvage yards buy some of there cars from auctions!! This particular salvage yard buys a lot of cars from the NYPD auctions. Not sure wether or not it came from one of the other auctions they usually buy from or the PD auction. Hence the (police) in parenthesis.

thanks, Mario

PS. replied to all pm's....