87 GN Bare Tub With Title

m233roller

Hi guys, hey I have a 87 GN astro roof bare body (tub only) with a clean title that I'd like someone to buy before I just scrap it out. This body only has 40,000 miles on it and the floor boards look like new ( no shit} There is some damage on the left quarter panel, two small dings on the roof and I started to cut the passenger side B-pillar as I thought I had the top sold but the guy was in Nevada and he backed out. Remember this is a BARE TUB!! with a clean title. $500 and it's yours. I also have LOTS of Buick parts for sale.
Thanks Mike
Can call me at 1-509-443-5402 or email me at: m233roller@hotmail.com

SIXNESS

Hi guys, hey I have a 87 GN astro roof bare body (tub only) with a clean title that I'd like someone to buy before I just scrap it out. This body only has 40,000 miles on it and the floor boards look like new ( no shit} There is some damage on the left quarter panel, two small dings on the roof and I started to cut the passenger side B-pillar as I thought I had the top sold but the guy was in Nevada and he backed out. Remember this is a BARE TUB!! with a clean title. $500 and it's yours. I also have LOTS of Buick parts for sale.
Thanks Mike
Can call me at 1-509-443-5402 or email me at: m233roller@hotmail.com
Interested in bare body . call or text me at 267 992 4646 Dave