'87 GN and '87 Limited for sale (with spare engine and trans)

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Hate to do it, but I need the funds to grow a business.....

Car #1 is my 1987 GN with astroroof (moonroof)

150k on the chassis, about 5k on the engine.
Under the hood: mildly ported heads, 214/214 roller cam, new T-66 ball bearing turbo, Terry Houston 3" down pipe, turbo saver remote oil filtration system, front mount IC, 96# injectors, BGC port matched intake (upper and lower), 70mm throttle body, Champion fuel rails, adjustable fuel pressure reg with gauge, Razor's alky injection, F-body radiator with dual fans, wide band O2, 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit, No MAF (speed density setup).

Inside: MAFT Pro engine management system- chip has anti-theft features, Scanmaster 2.1, Innovate LM-1 wide band O2, Alky injection controller, ECM modded for low-z injectors.

power seat/windows/antenna, has CD player from 1999 S-10 Blazer, newly recovered steering wheel. Gauges- oil pressure, water temp in the center console area- boost in the A-pillar.

Outside- rims are stock GN rims, but the rears have be widened to 15x8. Tires are 245/60R15 BFG front, 275/60R15 MT drag radials rear (about 500 miles on them), Rear end had been completely gone thru with new bearings, 28 spline Mose axles, and TA girdle. Newer airbags on both sides, and has Hemco lower control arms.

Paint is very good.

On a mild tune, the car is pulling mid 11s. Very easy to drive, and loves to go fast! I drive the car regularly, and she's never let me down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car #2 This car is a great example of a Limited T-type; dark blue with tan leather, T-tops, concert sound II stereo, posi rear end. She does smoke, as she sat for about 4 years due to the former owner's deployment overseas. I believe its the valve stem seals, as it starts and runs fine. Purchased it off a board member earlier this year.

The only change to the car is 42# injectors and a chip- all else is stock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engine and trans- Engine has about 3K miles on it- it's a stock rebuild, .040 over, 10/10. Trans is a 200r4- shifts cleanly and smoothly, but it may need a lockup solenoid.

For the whole lot, I'm asking $29,000- both cars, and a spare engine/trans. Everything is negotiable (to a point:D ) call me at 253-377-0649 or PM me with any questions.

I'll have more pics up this evening.

Attachments

• 87gn-1.jpg
    87gn-1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 755
  • 87gn-2.jpg
    87gn-2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 766
  • limited1.jpg
    limited1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 752
  • limited2.jpg
    limited2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 747
  • limited3.jpg
    limited3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 740
gn

how much for the gn,and your location,im very interested in a gn ,256-566-7259 my name is john,thanks

SoCal, I have a client that likes mine so much( GN ) that he asked me to look for one for him. How much for the GN ? PM is fine.
Let me know.
Bryan