87 GN, 58k Miles, Astroroof

I gave more that that for mine back in sept and it had 65000 miles on her , and no mods . You will sell it , I gotta build me a shop before another car

Thanks Turbo Keith!! I'm thinking I'll give it another week or so then maybe take it off the market waiting for better/ warmer weather. I'll be sure it is at the TB.com event at RC's though. Anybody currently seriously interested can give me a call at 336 266 2531

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think we will make it there but planning on going to Bowling Green this fall . I have never been to either event , I just got my GN back in the fall , It was always a dream to have one and my new Bride Kelly made that happen , yea Im a very lucky man and I know it , I spent way over my budget when I got mine so Im cooling off the spending for a while and save for a shop that I desperately need .

Car is sold! Off to Dallas later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwwh that was nice of you to send it to me here without any money...LOL

Maybe i'll get to see it in person now at a local cruise in.

CONGRATS MAN ON THE SALE!

Thanks for all the comments! It is a nice car and I think he will be happy. The buyer is a first time TR owner so we may see him around the site more as he is getting to know the car and has questions. Don't know about cruise-ins though.