87 GN.... 40k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
87 Grand National with 408XX miles

Car was repainted 2 years ago due to the stock laquer paint checking. Interior was all freshened up at the same time.

Car has;
Lots of performance mods(Given to serious partys only) Very healthy and good running motor.
New Badges (3.8 SFI Turbo, Grand National Intercooled)
Autometer gauges A pilliar Boost and oil pressure, console Fuel pressure and water temp
BuickGN billit shifter T handle
Scanmaster 2.1
BRAND NEW powermaster brake unit(these always crap out due to poor maintinace and people convert to vacuum brakes)
Max Effort-R MAF-Less engine management
Snow Performance Alcohol kit
TA rear end girdle
Vince Janis built trans - 200R
Weld prostars all around 3.5 with M/T sportsmans upfront and 15x8 with 275/60 ET streets with 1 pass on the rear
Airbags in rear springs
Comes with a set of stock GN wheels NEW centercaps and lugnuts
Hotchkins sway bars front and back
HRPartsNStuff Doudle adjustable upper and lower control arms
Bilstines and eibachs all around

Asking $18,000.00

All30005.jpg

MTs0003.jpg

MTs0001.jpg

Better pics coming...

Thanks.

18 grand for a car and you dont own a camera. looks like you have a Monte also. if selling a car you should be ready to post pics its not like your selling a $500 car. JMO

a bitch no the truth think about it...every post about a car or part he asks for a ton of pics so he should be ready to post them before making the ad.

a bitch no the truth think about it...every post about a car or part he asks for a ton of pics so he should be ready to post them before making the ad.

Are you interested? If so, I'll get pics for you. If your not, screw off. Really who are you to come into my post starting ****? Who cares if I have a monte also? You joined this month with 4 posts.... big man.

Just making a point. not being rude stating a fact last time i checked it was freadom of speach in the good old usa.i was interested in the car till you opend your mouth to tell me screw off. only a kid would talk to a person they dont know like that. your acting like the big man with a big mouth not me i stated a fact. if i look around the site you ask people for pics on almost every thing for sale so if you know you like to see the part or car before going into a deal. then so do i .

Dude...he said he would get pics eventually...you really need to get a life and stop ruining this guys thread because you dont like that he askes other people for pics? Some guys have NO life....

Bump for a good guy with a bad ass GN! Ive seen it in person hell of a car. U sure u want to get rid of it Chris??

Why would someone troll want ads and bash the seller??:rolleyes:

I wish we lived closer together,car looks badass!!

bump for a nice GN:wink: :cool:

nice looking car. wish i did not spend some of my gn money to get my daughter a car or this one would be gone. dave

not trolling the guy is just rude how he answers people. asking for pics is not a bad thing if your looking to buy. but look at his ad here he shows just what he wants and will not take more hes rude in this ad also. buy the way i was told the GN needed a head gasket did you change it yet? your dad told this to my friend who wanted to see it and the car was not home.81 Chevy Malibu

Yeah, it did need a headgasket. Vacuum line from the Fuel press. reg. blew off, Now it has all new Vacuum lines, new GM gaskets, New intake bolts, New oilpan gasket, new valve cover gaskets, Re adjusted T&D's, and is going to be setup with a deathly tune.

Who are you? Whos your friend?

Sure, I posted that on craigslist, since all you get is people asking for more pictures, if you've ever sold anything at all.

BTW, You ARE trolling.

Ray, I talked to your friend George, soon as I get the pictures, they'll be on your way friend.

I am interested in your car, as soon as i get some pics of the undercarriage, engine, int etc, i Will give you a call to discuss. Im a reral buyer with cash waiting. No BULL here. Thanks- Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.