87 GN...39k miles

Dan K

Car is located in north central Illinois and has 39k miles, power windows and locks, power driver seat and is a fully loaded hardtop.
The paint is original, and looks as you'd expect 18 year old paint to look on a car that has been driven and not babied. Paint has great shine and I would classify it as a good 5 footer, and a perfect 10 footer. :)
The driver side door has a dime sized rust spot right under the mirror and the bottom of both doors is just starting to rust on the inside…check the pics and you can see that it's not bad at all. The interior is real clean. No rips, no tears, no burnholes. Carpet and headliner are in perfect shape.
The only thing that is mechanically wrong with the car is that the a/c needs charged.

Car has Mark Heuffman big mouth cold air, TA49 turbo, Kenne Bell FMIC, JJ ported throttle body/plenum, power plate, new valve springs, Terry Houston down pipe w/ dump, and new Hooker catback. Due to the front mount the car also has a Ramchargers dual electric fan on it.
Trans has a PTS shift kit, PTS pressure regulator system, a PTS deep pan, and an auxiliary trans cooler.
Fuel system has a hotwired Walbro 340, an adjustable regulator, and 50lb injectors.
Car has both HR Parts poly motor mounts and a HR poly trans mount, front frame braces, drive shaft loop, rear seat braces, Metco lower control arms, an ATR rear sway bar, 90/10's front, and 50/50's back.
The brakes have been converted over to vacuum, and has S-10 rear cylinders, soft shoes, and a Hurst line lock.
The car is sitting on Weld Pro-Stars with 215/65’s on 15x7’s up front and 28x11.5 ET Streets on the back. The wheels and tires probably have 200 miles on them.I have the original rims. They aren’t in great shape, but look ok.
Some other little things the car has include a caspers heated O2 kit with one of the Denso “lead proof” O2’s, a turbotweak 8 position thumbwheel with a no start , 93, and 110 programs, a volt blaster, Autometer Phantom 2 1/16” boost and fuel pressure on the a-pillar, Scanmaster 2.1, FFP audible knock detector, and a Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller.
I’m sure there might be some stuff that I’m forgetting too.

First and only time I took it to the track was with the stock turbo and it went consistent 12.37 at 110mph on a 1.74 60’ with very little tuning at 21psi and 110 octane. Hasn't been to the track with the new turbo, but it feels like it pulls well enough to get into the 11's without a problem.
Car runs and drives absolutely perfect. You could drive it anywhere. I have a carfax from when I bought the car over 3 years ago and there is nothing on it out of the ordinary.
Asking $14,000 the way it sits.

Some old pics are available here.
But I have taken some recent ones that I could e-mail if needed.

$13,500 firm as it sits...
Or I can return it basically back to stock for $11,500.

Still for sale.

I was probably a little harsh in the description. Guys, this is a clean car.
If it doesn't sell, I was quoted a couple hundred bucks to fix the underside of the doors...maybe I'll just have to go that route I guess.
Or put it back to stock and try again that way....?

Dan,

I would suggest fixing the door and putting back to stock or very close to stock. With those tires and and work done it may leave the impression that it had a hard 30K+ miles, at least that's what goes thru my mind when I see your pictures.

Good luck

Everything on the car was done in the last 1500 miles and the car has only been to the track once, so it wasnt' really driven hard or beat at all.

I may just fix the doors and keep it....:)

I hope people aren't scared off by the modifications. It is obvious if you consider the mods done on the car that they were well thought out. It isn't like he just slapped a bigger turbo on and cranked the boost. (I think turbo was the last upgrade?) All of the modifications were done in consideration of preventing something that could go wrong. Instead of racing on a stock trans, a valve body kit, and pressure regulator system were added, etc.

If it weren't more than I could afford while going to college, this car would have been in my garage 6 months ago. :frown:

I'm pretty sure the modifications didn't scare the guy buying it. ;)
It's going to a good home...

I wish i hade the money as of now, GOD DAMNIT! i would buy your car like no other.

*sigh* cant wait to get my GN, I hope to get a deal like this when i get mine.

Adam

If my buyer does back out...I might as well drop the price to what he and I had agreed on...
Last drop and I won't take a penny less....$11,500.

That's what I paid for the car 3 years and 1400 miles ago when it was basically stock. The only reason I'm doing this is because the car I'm replacing it with is available...and I'd like to go get it.