'87 Buick WE-4 For Sale w/16k Miles

solidaxle

First off, I am not a dealer, I am a collector and I happen to own a restoration shop. I have a 1987 Buick Turbo Regal T-Type with WE-4 option for sale. This very rare option was only on 1,547 Buicks in 1987 vs the over 20,000 Grand Nationals. The WE-4 option made the Buick lighter and faster than a Grand National. This car has 16,000 original miles, original paint, original interior and is bone stock. Never abused and stored only in a climate controlled facility. I am selling as I need the room for other cars that I collect. I am asking $24,900 obo. The original owner purchased the WE-4 new through Sim's Buick and sold it in 1990 to his neighbor. I purchased it from the neighbor approximately 7 years ago along with several other cars. Pictures can be seen at: http://ckautollc.phanfare.com/2122242_2278877

The WE4 is a package that was offered on the 1987 Buick Regals that made it similar to the 1987 Grand National except for the color of the interior, badging, bumper braces, and wheels. The majority of people who are familiar with the Turbo Regals know about the Grand Nationals, the WE-4 is a mystery to most people who would notice a GN. The WE-4 is technically faster as it came lighter from the factory. If you want a car that looks like a Grand National that is more rare than a Grand National and you don't mind trying to explain to people what the car is then get a WE-4.

Do a Google search on Buick WE-4 and you will see exactly how rare and desireable this car is.

This car is factory equipped with Power Moon Roof, Power Windows/Doors, A/C, Automatic, AM/FM w/ Power Antenna, Cruise Control, Ful Console, Rear Window Defogger, Tilt Wheel, Intermittent Wipers, Power Trunk Release, and of course the WE-4 Option. The original paint is in outstanding condition as is the original interior of this low mileage collector car. I believe it still has the original Eagle GT tires on it. I am the third owner and have all owner history and paperwork. I also have the original window sticker, warranty book, and manuals. Even the Moon Roof tool is in the original envelope in the glovebox.

Call or email to see... Serious buyers only, no joy rides. Please NO DEALERS
Thanks

Chuck: (216) 554-1094