87 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited

seeyabye

87 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited. 3.8 v6 turbocharged and intercooled. 200r4 automatic transmission with overdrive. Power windows, locks, cold ac, good heat, cruise, leather seats, t tops, half vinyl top, opera lights, cornering lights, digital dash, concert sound, and chrome trim. It has a 3"stainless downpipe, Terry Houston 2.5" stainless duals with magnaflow mufflers, adjustable wastegate actuator, accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, maf translator and ls1 mass air meter, 30# injectors and extender chip, k&n cone filter and solid maf pipe, walbro 340 fuel pump, new gas tank, new Yokohama Avid tires, new Interstate battery, new bumper fillers (need to be painted), freshly serviced, and more that I am forgetting. The car runs and drives great and is a blast to drive. It sounds awesome. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere, and would consider delivering it for free within 500 miles of central NC. The car being 22 years old does have some issues: The t tops leak (of course), the cruise control is flaky (sometimes cuts out for no reason) the power antenna does not work ( I have unplugged it to keep it from trying to move), and the pos powermaster brake unit is starting to fail (brake light blinks once when you first apply the brakes. I had planned on converting it to vacuum brake setup, but have not had time). The interior is pretty clean and all original. The leather is starting to get frail, and starting to show it's age. The outside is dent free, and the body is very straight. The car has been repainted at some point and has a nice shine to it. This is not a show car, but a clean daily driver. The vinyl top is in good shape and all the glass is good. Asking $6500. May consider interesting trades. Sharif 919-697-7262

Attachments

• 04-06-09_1559.jpg
    04-06-09_1559.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,837
  • 04-06-09_1600.jpg
    04-06-09_1600.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,853
  • 04-06-09_1602.jpg
    04-06-09_1602.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,998
  • 04-06-09_1603.jpg
    04-06-09_1603.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,249
Nice car.

What exact color is it? :confused:

Stock color repaint or other?

RPO code list still on the trunk?

Any pics. of that?

And miles and A/C too?

AC is ice cold, heat works great also. The mileage is showing around 65k. Not sure if that is original or not. It sat in Mike McCoy's garage for almost 10 years. I haven't pulled a carfax to see if there is any record of it. By the looks of it, it is 65k actual mileage. The color is original, just a little more shiny than stock. All the emblems have been scraped off, not sure why somebody felt the need to steal those. Here is a picture of the rpo, quality is not good, but I think you may be able to make it out. I don't know if it is true or not, but I had heard that this was the most expensive non GNX Regal ever sold.

Attachments

• 04-07-09_1757.jpg
    04-07-09_1757.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,685
Stock Turbo? Any rust issues- door bottoms, t-top area where you said it was leaking, quarter panels etc. Thanks Tim.

The t-top area does have some rust because the seals have gone bad. There is a hole about the size of a dime that I filled in with RTV. It would be an easy fix, but I don't have the time to do it properly. The door bottoms are pretty clean, and the quarters are solid, The car is a southern car, so it has never been driven in the snow. The turbo is stock and has absolutely no play and no smoke. I just had to take it off to replace the oil drain line, and inspected it while it was off. While I was at it, I replaced the maf hoses and the intercooler hoses and put t bolt clamps on it.

I'll be at the downtown store this week, I'll try to give a buzz when I get a minute..