87' Buick Grand National stolen in Bedford, TX (DFW area)!

pace

Hey all, my 1987 Buick Grand national was stolen from me in my apartment complex just last night. Please keep an eye for me!

Plates: Texas HBZ 1829

Vin: ending in 446770

Imgur Pics http://imgur.com/a/YxByE

Bah Humbug, thats a buncha sh%$! I will definitely keep an eye out since in my area at least, i rarely see any. Someone needs to be punched in the mouth repeatedly while walking through hell with gasoline underwear on for this! Sorry for this...

I'll keep an eye out too. Checked hood paint, 1/2 missing hood emblem, and foggy DS bumper fillers should make this easy to spot.

This is why I want to know all the locals so we can keep tabs on each others cars in case this happens to one of us. I will keep an eye out for it.

That really sucks and I'll on the look out. When you are owners of these cars especially when you see another your checking it out and wondering if you know the owner. I know I do. lol

Not trying to bust your balls but a car like a GN should be in a garage not out in a open parking lot. Even when precautions are taken they are just to easy to steal.

Sorry dude.

I hate to hear it disappeared. I hope it turns up. Hard to replace.

You really need some thing on the steering column and some type of kill switch. If they really want it a roll back or wrecker will get it.

I'm out in HEB most weekdays and will have an eye out. I hate to hear it got taken.