87 Buick GN T-top

Preston87GN

Sad day for me to have to post that I have to let my project car go. My work has cut my hours and the wife is ill, I have held off as long as I can on my dream of restoring one of these cars but it is slipping away.All I want to do is get whats left on my credit card.I am not parting out this a whole car purchase.

Price- $3800.00 firm... cash or money order,bank check.

The car is stock mostly but I have installed a few items.

-42.5lb injectors w/ 91 octane turbo tweak street chip(installed)
-LS1 Mass Air flow sensor with maf translator(installed)
-Brand new K&N air filter(installed)
-New exhaust system(Dyno Max Race Bullets) except the down pipe which is stock.(installed)
-Like new GN front seats ready for installation
-Like new rear seat
-passenger side mirror replacement(mirror on car is broken)
-Brand new black carpet still in the box
-Brand new stock front brake calipers and pads still in there boxes

Now onto the part that has me held up from finishing this car because of money and time:

-The floor pans need to be repaired...but the frame of this car is solid from front to back.

-passenger side rocker panel needs rust repair.

If you are looking for a car that you can just drive away this car is not for you. This car runs and will move around fine but I have the seats and carpet striped out of this car. I know that there will be request for pics and I can send pics to those interested and also there is a video of this car running down below in my signature. I hope some one will want to take this car and make it something but if I have to I will keep it.

PM me if your interested and I can give you my phone number and I will give you more info and answer questions because I probably forgot to put something in the list.:confused:

I would say it would be good enough to drive,but also it would need tires. I have brand new front brake calipers to go on it because the drivers is loose on the pins. As far as pics,I will have to take some Monday because the car is at my work. If you want to talk to me I can give ya my phone number...just pm me.

Final price and this is for you guys here on the forums.....$3000.00

I have pics available. but for a quick look at it click on the video link in my signature

I guess if no one wants to take it I will keep it until I can finish it.

Hey guys its been awhile since I posted here. I just wanted to say that this car is still for sale and that recent circumstances are forcing me to almost give the car away.

I do have pics available upon request...the specs in the begining of this post are still whats in the car and what I have already done.

NEW PRICE- $2600.00 with everything I have for it....you can almost get this much for the engine and trans. There is a link in my signature that shows a video of the car.

The deal is you have to come get it and take it away!! and if you wish to talk to me I can message you my number but please I Have alot going on so asking me to call you will probably not happen.

Oh and good talking to you guys again!!!!

sorry i was also wanting to know if you fixed the problem with the idle?
What is the condition of the paint? Is there a driver seat cuz if i get it its going to have to be transported it costs more if they can't drive it up on the truck. i'm in oklahoma city OK so i would definatly have to transport it... how many miles are on it?