87 Buick GN Rolling Chassis 4 SALE!

2buicks

It's NEVER "Done".
I have a 1987 Buick Grand National rolling chassis for sale. Located in Vancouver BC. (2 hours north of Seattle WA)
It was a stolen recovery from ICBC (insurance corporation) and is minus the following:
engine/trans/wiring harness/computer
front seats and rear lower seat.
The car has gorgeous body and paint, (super straight and was repainted approx 1 year ago and stored indoors ALWAYS) has PW, PDL, T-tops, Concert sound, Air, Cruise, Tilt. The wheels are complete with center caps and the tires are in excellent condition. The odometer shows 75000 km. (I don't know whether its 75000 km (47000 miles) or 175000 km (109000 miles), the car was "written off" in april 1996 (have documentation) and has not been on the road since). If you have an engine/trans (Buick or other) this would make an awesome looking ride or a great race car. (very, very clean) The car comes with a bill of sale but NO registration. I can e-mail pictures if interested. Serious inquiries only. $3000.00 usd e-mail Greg at mpd@telus.net

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National rolling chassis for sale. Located in Vancouver BC. (2 hours north of Seattle WA)
It was a stolen recovery from ICBC (insurance corporation) and is minus the following:
engine/trans/wiring harness/computer
front seats and rear lower seat.
The car has gorgeous body and paint, (super straight and was repainted approx 1 year ago and stored indoors ALWAYS) has PW, PDL, T-tops, Concert sound, Air, Cruise, Tilt. The wheels are complete with center caps and the tires are in excellent condition. The odometer shows 75000 km. (I don't know whether its 75000 km (47000 miles) or 175000 km (109000 miles), the car was "written off" in april 1996 (have documentation) and has not been on the road since). If you have an engine/trans (Buick or other) this would make an awesome looking ride or a great race car. (very, very clean) The car comes with a bill of sale but NO registration. I can e-mail pictures if interested. Serious inquiries only. $3000.00 usd e-mail Greg at mpd@telus.net
Hi Greg is the chasis still available and where are you located