87 Buick GN (9.90 street car)

Buds87GN

87 Grand National (9 Sec Street/Race Car)

87 Buick GN Hardtop with 99K miles. This car was tuned by Bill Anderson and runs 9.90 @ 137 mph on 20lbs boost with 110 octane.

Interior is 100% intact, in great condition and stock appearing. Body is in fair condition and was painted a few years ago; it has a small nick here and there, and has developed a small rust spot in the driver’s rear wheel well. Due to stupidity there is a crack in the header panel (not touching that one)

The engine has just been rebuilt; the rotating assembly is 100% new as well as the valve train...

Stroked/Girdled 109 (250 c.i.)
ROSS forged pistons
Eagle Rods
Eagle crank
Champion GN1 aluminum heads
Champion ported stock intake
Scorpion rockers
Comp Cams Roller cam/lifters
ATR Headers
HR Parts motor mounts
Custom 4” down pipe
Custom 4” single shot exhaust
TIAL Waste gate (48mm)
Precision front mount inner cooler

FAST classic B2B (Bill Anderson tune)
Aero motive A1000 pump
Stock fuel tank with sump
Stainless braided fuel line from tank to rails
Precision 70 GTQ turbo
83lb injectors
RAZOR Alky kit (Installed but never used)

Eaton posi
3:73 gears
Rear girdle cover
Moser axles (½ wheel studs)
Moser C-clip axles
Edelbrock rear lower CA’s and adjustable upper CA’s
Eibach rear lower springs
S-10 front spindles

Hi torque mini starter
ATI TH400 w/brake
ATI 9.5" stall converter
Hurst shifter
Hurst line lock
Custom built/balanced drive shaft w/ heavy duty U-Joints

8.50 sec ¼ mile certified chrome molly roll cage

The asking price is $20,000 OBO.

I am looking to sell this car NOT trade for anything. This car run’s 9’s on the street with A/C and full interior, and well over 45K invested.

Call 443-610-3151 Please serious inquiries only

Buick6car.jpgBuick5.jpgBuick3.jpg

LOL emmittman, i would like to but i just got rid of 2 68 camaro project cars... Thanks anyway!

FOR SALE
87 Buick GN Hardtop with 99K miles. This car was built and tuned by Bill Anderson and runs 9.90 @ 137 mph on 20lbs boost with 110 octane. It also has FAST bb and Razors alky so it can be programed with a bad A** pump gas tune.

Interior is 100% intact, in great condition and stock appearing. Body is in fair condition and was painted a few years ago; it has a small nick here and there, and has developed a small rust spot in the driver’s rear wheel well. Due to stupidity there is a crack in the header panel (not touching that one)

The engine has just been rebuilt; the rotating assembly is 100% new as well as the valve train...

Stroked/Girdled 109 (250 c.i.)
ROSS forged pistons
Eagle Rods
Eagle crank
Champion GN1 aluminum heads
Champion ported stock intake
Scorpion rockers
Comp Cams Roller cam/lifters
ATR Headers
HR Parts motor mounts
Custom 4” down pipe
Custom 4” single shot exhaust
TIAL Waste gate (48mm)
Precision front mount inner cooler

FAST classic B2B (Bill Anderson tune)
Aero motive A1000 pump
Stock fuel tank with sump
Stainless braided fuel line from tank to rails
Precision 70 GTQ turbo
83lb injectors
RAZOR Alky kit (Installed but never used)

Eaton posi
3:73 gears
Rear girdle cover
Moser axles (½ wheel studs)
Moser C-clip axles
Edelbrock rear lower CA’s and adjustable upper CA’s
Eibach rear lower springs
S-10 front spindles

Hi torque mini starter
ATI TH400 w/brake
ATI 9.5" stall converter
Hurst shifter
Hurst line lock
Custom built/balanced drive shaft w/ heavy duty U-Joints

8.50 sec ¼ mile certified chrome molly roll cage

The asking price is $18,000 OBO.

I am looking to sell this car NOT trade for anything. This car run’s 9’s on the street with A/C and full interior, and well over 45K invested.

Call 443-610-3151 Please serious inquiries only

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,861
  • Buick3.jpg
    Buick3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Buick6car.jpg
    Buick6car.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,830
gn

This one is comin home to NJ and will see some action in Cecil on the 24th (next weekend):D

thanks a lot Eric it won't see some actions this weekend instead it's goin to it's builder/tuner for goin over and hopin to get it in a couple of weeks.

I currently have this car and am selling. I put a brand new pypes exhaust on it to quiet it down but it still comes with the single shot as well. Otto tuned and dynoed it but it needs to be tuned again. I am getting ready to send it up to bigtime auto for a tune unless someone buys it first. price is $16k and located in philly. I just put 4 new coil springs on it but it comes with the old ones which i think are 1" drop springs. I was told bill anderson built this car for his best friend.

a lot of car for what he is sellin it for the motor alone cost what the asking price without the car!
Texted you Mr. Roger and may come and visit you

I currently have this car and am selling. I put a brand new pypes exhaust on it to quiet it down but it still comes with the single shot as well. Otto tuned and dynoed it but it needs to be tuned again. I am getting ready to send it up to bigtime auto for a tune unless someone buys it first. price is $16k and located in philly. I just put 4 new coil springs on it but it comes with the old ones which i think are 1" drop springs. I was told bill anderson built this car for his best friend.
i would like too see it

Sorry for the delay. Been swamped with the new shore house project.

She's sleeping in the garage. Before the tune got out of whack she would blow the tires away on a 60 mph roll. With a baby on the way I just don't have time for 3 of these cars at the moment.