87’ Turbo T-ls3 turbo swap

Quiky One

I was on here last night and realize it’s been a while since I’ve made a post. I thought some of you may enjoy this project. The car started as a 60,000 mile turbo car. Pure blasphemy, I know, but yanked the 109 and installed an LS3.

The car was naturally aspirated for 25,000 miles before deciding it was too slow. Too many mods list but here’s the rundown.

-Ls3
-Stock heads with arp studs, BTR .660 lift platinum ls springs, ls9 multilayer head gaskets
- Johnson short travel lifters
-trunnion kit
-Holley VC’s with -10 lines for a catch can
-vibrant steam vent setup
-BTR stage 2 turbo cam
-PT7675
-Tial 60mm wastegate
-(2) Tial 50mm BOV’s
-ID1050X injectors
-intank Walbro 450
- Boost referenced Magnafuel 750
-10 feed to Holley Rails (-8)
-6 return with flex fuel sensor
-Alkycontrol of course
-Extreme Automatics 4L80E, triple disc lockup
-Moser 35 Spline Wavetrac 12 bolt
-NCC fab (no corners cut fab) FMIC
-alradco aluminum radiator with dual LS fans
-Setrab oil cooler
-Setrab trans cooler
-every suspension component available
-Dakota Digital Dash (analog style)
-Lier Siegler interior
-full air conditioner, ps, electric windows, etc.

i’m sure I’m leaving a ton of small details out.

Should be tuned the first week of November.

Attachments

Last edited:

blackazz

Not a Gn
Sweet ride an set up.ill take that Pure blasphemy engine if it's in the waykeep us posted I like the ls swaps.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Quiky One

Sweet ride an set up.ill take that Pure blasphemy engine if it's in the waykeep us posted I like the ls swaps.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
While I appreciate the offer, that motor is currently getting built/upgraded with all the good parts to have as a spare for my father’s grand national! Definitely not a boat anchor. I’ve been a Buick guy since birth!

whtturbot

What accessory drive set up are you using ? What modification did you do to get the A/C compressor mounted low ?

Quiky One

Did you have to notch the frame ?
Yessir. I really wish I had better pictures for you. I’ll post a front bumper picture of the notching that was done and all I can say is it’s the same quality. And I can post pictures of the AC compressor installed. But I’m not taking it out again. It’s tight.

Attachments