86 TType diecast no reserve.

Look at this on eBay

I am trying to figure out what these things are worth. I listed this on ebay with no reserve for the second time now. The first time it ended at $81 and go figure some idiot won the bid and made every excuse in the book to not pay me... The usual bull crap. Sick kid in the hospital BS, then blamed it on me when he couldnt pay. Well, Its up again at no reserve.

Back in the early 90's I bought the 86 T-Type WH1 version for $100 new in the box from a retailer. I have since misplaced the box. Since you have both the car & box, I think you probably should get much more than the 90's retail price. Just my opinion.......

Attachments

• WH1Scale Int.jpg
    WH1Scale Int.jpg
    923.7 KB · Views: 31
  • WH1Scale Rear.jpg
    WH1Scale Rear.jpg
    908.2 KB · Views: 34
  • WH1Scale1.jpg
    WH1Scale1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Retail is about $80 to $100 would be the range. I see them listed all the time and prices range all over the place.

I'm pretty sure I bought my 87 TR diecast for $80 before shipping last year, NIB with all items inside.

I know prices are always up and down on most collectibles. There was a surge in sales a few years back and a lot of people were selling off their collection because prices were way up. I think it just depends on how many are out there and who is selling at any given time.

I know prices are always up and down on most collectibles. There was a surge in sales a few years back and a lot of people were selling off their collection because prices were way up. I think it just depends on how many are out there and who is selling at any given time.

So...what happened the second time around? Did you get it sold?

Retail is about $80 to $100 would be the range. I see them listed all the time and prices range all over the place.

I'm pretty sure I bought my 87 TR diecast for $80 before shipping last year, NIB with all items inside.

I saw one, a white 1987, in the toy shop in Vegas owned by the toy "expert" you see on the Pawn Stars TV show.

No box. Front suspension was broken. He wanted $120 for it.

I saw one, a white 1987, in the toy shop in Vegas owned by the toy "expert" you see on the Pawn Stars TV show.

That's crazy. I have 3 of the same cars. Sold for $81 and buyer didn't pay up. I re listed and sold for $59. I posted another one starting at $1 No reserve. I will prolly hold onto the last one.

I hope this next one will go for over $70... Just like anything else... Shit is only worth what someone else is willing to pay... You can't take this stuff to the grave with you. I sold my super ultra rare NOS doghouse for pennies.

I bought a white 87 last year for I believe $85 shipped, brand new, in box, great condition.

I then ended up winning a GMP X-Ray last year on a Facebook waffle. I never win anything and I was shocked to come back to my phone after searching the yard for my kids toy he said he lost to discover I won.

I have real hard time keeping my son away from Dad's toys :LOL: