'86 T-type "White Grand National"

Beautiful car. For future reference do not show your tag on photo's . It will save you a lot of headache's. Good luck with the sale.

Hi,
I will like to know if the car steel available and if steel available. I have the following?
> Any Rust in the Car
> How the interior any rips
> Any oil leaks
> Are dose Miles Original
> I willing to offer you $10000.00
>If you will like to call me at 217-791-1522 please do if not Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S. I hope, I have not offend you.

Hi,
I will like to know if the car steel available and if steel available. I have the following?
> Any Rust in the Car
> How the interior any rips
> Any oil leaks
> Are dose Miles Original
> I willing to offer you $10000.00
>If you will like to call me at 217-791-1522 please do if not Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S. I hope, I have not offend you.

With only 11 posts, I'm not sure if this is legit??

With only 11 posts, I'm not sure if this is legit??

He has made a lot of "offers" in this section but not sure if he has bought anything. Cell appears to be out of Decatur Illinois and he has mentioned he is in Illinois so who knows? Might be worth a call, might be a waste of time? Your call,

Hi Bob! Great looking car! I wish it had come up for sale sooner. I just bought a 2004 Pontiac GTO (I know, it's not a Buick, but at least it is a GM product!) and my car funds are depleted for now.

Good Luck! As nice as it is, it shouldn't last long. Now where did I put those lottery tickets...

Mike

Yes I am from Puerto Rico and I speak several Languages for you write "Ummmmm, se habla Ingles?...... Was not necessary. Yes I reside in Decatur, IL. I have made several offers in the past. Good luck with the sale of your car. In the future if anybody have a question about your car be more professional. Happy New Year.

I'm not gonna lie....if this car was a hard-top, it would be mine already. It is a great looking car and I'm half tempted, but not a fan of t-tops. GWLS!

Is this car still around? I'm in Kewanee, Il and would like to take a look in a couple months.