86 T Type WH1 Stolen. St. Louis MO. 6/29/08

budget_crx

VIN - 1G4GK4774GP429075
MO license plate - 4BA 17H

This is the first time I've had a car stolen so im not sure what to do, should I be listing all of the parts that came with it in case of a part out? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The car was taken from my home in Hazelwood MO so If you have ANY info or have seen it, PM me and contact:

Hazelwood Police Department (314) 838-5000

The car has a "T Type" logo on the third brake light. The decklid has only a K on it, it is whats left from the BUICK emblem ( the rest fell off)

Here is a run down of the mods in case any of these parts come up for sale:

Engine:
RJC powerplate
mandrel uppipe with Blitz Blow off valve
55 lbs/hr injectors
modified ECM w/ TurboTweak Street 93 chip
billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Hotwired Walbro 340
3" Terry Houston DP w/ Wideband port
3" TH test pipe and exhuast dump
3" Torque Tech Single shot exhuast
Flowmaster 40 series Delta Flow muffler
3" MAF pipe
8" K&N cone filter
Adjustable wastegate

Exterior:
Poston Fiberglass bumpers (unpainted)
87 GN grille
Pontiac GTA wheels
BF Goodrich Comp T/A tires (225F, 245R)

Interior:
A pillar 3 gauge pod
Casper Electronics Knock gauge
Autometer boost and fuel pressure (electronic) gauges
GN style black carpeting
grey vinyl center console armrest

There was also cleaning supplies, valve spring tool and a few brand new AC Delco tune up parts in the trunk.
Thank you very much for your help.
-Jake

Cruise045 - TurboBuick.Com Gallery
2609845_6_full.jpg

2609845_9_full.jpg

:eek: Thas is a really nice looking car man....I'm so sorry for your loss. I hate lowlife thieves. People work hard to own the things they enjoy just for some lowlife to come and violate it......just not right. Did you have decent insurance on it?

:eek: Thas is a really nice looking car man....I'm so sorry for your loss. I hate lowlife thieves. People work hard to own the things they enjoy just for some lowlife to come and violate it......just not right. Did you have decent insurance on it?

Thanks I had a car broken into before but its not nearly as violating as having it completely taken from you. I do have full coverage and my agent is a great guy, but sadly he is not in the office today so we'll see how it goes.

hopefully they just took it for a joy ride and ya get it back in a few days :mad: damm thieves :mad:

Sorry to hear it. Don't forget to go door to door talking to your neighbors. You'd be surprised the things people see that don't seem unusual until much later.

Jake call me if you need anything. i already sent text messages to my brothers and few others from the Buick Club. i let my wife know and we will keep an eye out....

...also did you have any theft deterrents on the car at all. Club, column guard, alarm, kill switch??? was there broken glass? i know you mentioned at one time you were gonna sell it...did you recently show it to anyone? Did this happen last night during the storms? - Aaron

Jake call me if you need anything. i already sent text messages to my brothers and few others from the Buick Club. i let my wife know and we will keep an eye out....

...also did you have any theft deterrents on the car at all. Club, column guard, alarm, kill switch??? was there broken glass? i know you mentioned at one time you were gonna sell it...did you recently show it to anyone? Did this happen last night during the storms? - Aaron

Yeah i had some theft deterrents on it but these guys were determined its a wild story and wehn i get back home ill explain it all to you. I didn't show it to ANYONE, but yes it happened last night, sometime after 1:30 (thats when my neighbor came home.) I talked to the nieighbors that were home, sadly the 3 people across the street were all gone last night, 2 were on vacation.

That stinks! I'll keep my eyes open for it. A designer series will be easier to spot. Hopefully, you'll get it back soon.

Craig

So sorry to hear this man! I test drove this car before you bought it, very nice vehicle! I hope you get it back in one piece, good luck!

locked garage is a must at night. i wouldn't have either of mine if I didnt have a secure garage to keep them in. if you had a audible alarm, hopefully it wasn't one going off every time somebody drove by. i'd bet somebody's probably been scoping you out for awhile. I'll certainly keep my eyes open. hopefully it doesn't turn up like the last turbobuick that was stole up by you bout a year ago. :frown:

damn scumbag crooks....i hope you get it back in one piece...it still sucks being violated like that....good luck.:(

Also feel for you. But as you probably now know it's never a good thing to leave these out of the garage.