86 T Type WH1 Designer Series

budget_crx

I don't want to see this car go, but I'm selling the car so I can invest more into starting my own business. The car runs great, and would be great for a project or a daily driver. It has 139K miles on it andI am the 3rd owner. The body is straight, no accidents that i'm aware of (carfax is clean and included). The first owner had it repainted years ago and its by no means perfect, definitely a "10 footer." Rust is starting to form in the usual places, on the trunk and at the bottom of the doors, but is still in the early stages and can be treated before getting worse. I have alot of parts on order and in my garage that I am going to install, including tune up parts and a brand new set of tires, these are included in the price.
There are a few bad things about the car, they are:
The drivers side exhaust manifold is cracked, there is a very noticeable exhuast leak because of it.
The gas gauge is inaccurate, it likes to jump around while driving, I have not yet found the source of the problem.
I will be completely honest with the condition of this car so if you want to know anything feel free to ask. heres a list of the modifications as it sits now.
Engine:
55 lbs/hr injectors
modified ECM w/ TurboTweak Street 93 chip
billet AFPR
Hotwired Walbro 340
3" Terry Houston DP w/ Wideband port
3" TH test pipe and exhuast dump
3" Torque Tech Single shot exhuast
Flowmaster 40 series Delta Flow muffler
3" MAF pipe
8" K&N cone filter
Adjustable wastegate

Exterior:
Poston Fiberglass bumpers (unpainted)
87 GN grille
Pontiac GTA wheels
BF Goodrich Comp T/A tires (225F, 245R)

Interior:
A pillar 3 gauge pod
Casper Electronics Knock gauge
Autometer boost and fuel pressure (electronic) gauges
GN style black carpeting

I may be missing somethings but thats the majority of it. I'm looking to get $10,500 after the new tires are installed. please email me for fastest response. beetle_jb@yahoo.com

Buick006.jpg

Buick003.jpg

WH1_pics_068.jpg

Is this car in Jersey? I see what looks like an NJ collector car inspection and NJ plate. If it is let me know where and maybe shoot me a few more pics.

Sell the Honda and fix the Buick! :rolleyes: