86 T-type roller, 2 owner, rollbar and TONS of extras $8800

Buickturbo85

Loves The Buicks
Up for sale is my 86 T-type that I bought from the original owner in 2004. Car spent its life in TX before coming to me in OH. I have put a whopping 3100 miles on it since. I never drove it in the rain or snow, has been garage kept the whole time. Mileage is at 133100. There are NO DENTS OR DINGS in the body, NO RUST. Car is straight. There is a chip on the fender caused by me dropping a socket on it. Paint is otherwise gorgeous. Interior is as clean as the outside, no rips in seats or carpet. Car was running 10.30s when I bought it, but developed engine problems. I pulled the engine for repair, and will be selling the roller with the transmission. Here’s what you will get. There are literally thousands of dollars of extras on this car:

86 T-Type 133100 miles
6-point Chromoly rollbar, with removable door bars
Notched frame for wide slicks
Big, beefy upper and lower rear control arms
Tubular upper and lower front control arms
New Moog springs up front
Moser Axles, 1/2” wheel studs
Koni Adjustable Shocks w/Airbags
Rear end cover
Big Aluminum driveshaft
TH400 with Transbrake by Phoenix Transmissions
3900+/- stall Precision convertor
Aerospace front brakes
Weld wheels with drag radials
Tony Dequick Aluminum Radiator
ATR dual fans
Dual fuel pumps and braided stainless lines
Line Lock
Hurst Quicksilver shifter w/line lock button
AutoMeter Tach, Boost gage, Coolant temp, and oil press gage
Cyberdyne Air/Fuel Gage
Fiberglass front bumper
Fake battery in front, Optima red top mounted in trunk
Racing harness on driver's seat
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting....

DSC02307_zpsad72ceb9.jpg

DSC02308_zps83f51b96.jpg

DSC02310_zps05e92483.jpg

DSC02306_zpsfddb9072.jpg

DSC02305_zps0629e3ec.jpg

DSC02304_zpse5532b02.jpg

DSC02314_zpsb1985321.jpg

DSC02313_zps568b4be9.jpg

DSC02312_zps53ebd52c.jpg

DSC02311_zps67946580.jpg

DSC02341_zps4f6eca3a.jpg

DSC02338_zpsccf3dd57.jpg

DSC02329_zps82542631.jpg

DSC02332_zps4bf24f82.jpg

DSC02331_zps3fa99c16.jpg

DSC02330_zpsac5a0eb0.jpg

Car has working power windows and locks. Antenna does not work though. Interior is very nice and comes with Kirban seat covers. All you need is your engine and engine management system and you’re good to go. You can find cheaper that need tons of body work, but why go through the hassle? Nothing wrong with this car, it has a clean, clear title. Never in an accident. I've got a box of receipts dating back to the 80s. Located east of Cincinnati OH. $8800

WOW someone needs to buy this car look at all the rotted and beat to bag chit out there Good luck with sale dont think it will last long

Buickturbo85 said:
Up for sale is my 86 T-type that I bought from the original owner in 2004. Car spent its life in TX before coming to me in OH. I have put a whopping 3100 miles on it since. I never drove it in the rain or snow, has been garage kept the whole time. Mileage is at 133100. There are NO DENTS OR DINGS in the body, NO RUST. Car is straight. There is a chip on the fender caused by me dropping a socket on it. Paint is otherwise gorgeous. Interior is as clean as the outside, no rips in seats or carpet. Car was running 10.30s when I bought it, but developed engine problems. I pulled the engine for repair, and will be selling the roller with the transmission. Here’s what you will get. There are literally thousands of dollars of extras on this car:

86 T-Type 133100 miles
6-point Chromoly rollbar, with removable door bars
Notched frame for wide slicks
Big, beefy upper and lower rear control arms
Tubular upper and lower front control arms
New Moog springs up front
Moser Axles, 1/2” wheel studs
Koni Adjustable Shocks w/Airbags
Rear end cover
Big Aluminum driveshaft
TH400 with Transbrake by Phoenix Transmissions
3900+/- stall Precision convertor
Aerospace front brakes
Weld wheels with drag radials
Tony Dequick Aluminum Radiator
ATR dual fans
Dual fuel pumps and braided stainless lines
Line Lock
Hurst Quicksilver shifter w/line lock button
AutoMeter Tach, Boost gage, Coolant temp, and oil press gage
Cyberdyne Air/Fuel Gage
Fiberglass front bumper
Fake battery in front, Optima red top mounted in trunk
Racing harness on driver's seat
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting....

Car has working power windows and locks. Antenna does not work though. Interior is very nice and comes with Kirban seat covers. All you need is your engine and engine management system and you’re good to go. You can find cheaper that need tons of body work, but why go through the hassle? Nothing wrong with this car, it has a clean, clear title. Never in an accident. I've got a box of receipts dating back to the 80s. Located east of Cincinnati OH. $8800

Interested!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Really nice looking car. The cage is awesome... Being able to keep the back seats is a must for me and I'm sure others. $8000 is a steal Must have that in the cage and paint alone!! GLWS Shouldn't last long

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Car is still available and sitting on the lift for your inspection. You can look under it, over it, sit in it and make spooling noises or whatever. Come on down.

I like the car but had a question. This is an '86?. I just thought '84-85's were T-type? And '86-87 were just T.