86' or 87' Grand National wanted!!

Cmo5

Hello, this is my last attempt to locate an 86' or 87' Grand National to purchase. I have $12,000 maximum to spend and I may purchase a vehicle this weekend. I'm ready to buy now, so please contact me if you have a GN in this price range because I have cash in hand and want to buy ASAP! Thank you!

Hello, this is my last attempt to locate an 86' or 87' Grand National to purchase. I have $12,000 maximum to spend and I may purchase a vehicle this weekend. I'm ready to buy now, so please contact me if you have a GN in this price range because I have cash in hand and want to buy ASAP! Thank you!

i have a 87 grand national forsale that needs alil work would u be interested ?
call or text 905 914 6726

I have an 87 GN HIgh options with 35K I'll be posting for sale in a couple weeks, All original except bolt on goodies, T-tops, no rust, garage kept, almost to nice to drive. Just trying to get ready to sell. Lots of people know me on board and will vouch for me I just haven't been on in a while do to health issues(disabled Vet). I'm only selling to pay medical bills. If interested email me at chuck@the-mcclellans.us