86 Moonroof GN for sale

dennyhamlin11

1986 Buick Grand National...... Texas car, no rust, 110k miles, clear title. Factory moonroof car, pwr seat,windows and locks. Concert sound, posi rear. Car is in very good shape with no rust on the body. Paint is in good condition. Underneath is equally nice. Interior is in good shape with no rips or tears. 44 turbo, front mount, walboro pump, 009's,TH DP, Red's chip. Keyless entry/alarm with remote start. Weld draglites and i am also including a set of mesh GNX 15" look alikes. Wheels in good shape but centers need repainted. Just purchased brand new center caps for them. Also i have a good condition stock intercooler with all hardware that goes with this sale. Asking $9300.00 for a very decent 21 year old car.This car has been won twice in the past month through ebay by deadbeat dreamers :mad:. I am sick of the run arounds and stories i have heard recently. If you are truly in the market for one of these cars and have funds available i will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please,please....serious parties only. Thanks

1986 Buick Grand National...... Texas car, no rust, 110k miles, clear title. Factory moonroof car, pwr seat,windows and locks. Concert sound, posi rear. Car is in very good shape with no rust on the body. Paint is in good condition. Underneath is equally nice. Interior is in good shape with no rips or tears. 44 turbo, front mount, walboro pump, 009's,TH DP, Red's chip. Keyless entry/alarm with remote start. Weld draglites and i am also including a set of mesh GNX 15" look alikes. Wheels in good shape but centers need repainted. Just purchased brand new center caps for them. Also i have a good condition stock intercooler with all hardware that goes with this sale. Asking $9300.00 for a very decent 21 year old car.This car has been won twice in the past month through ebay by deadbeat dreamers :mad:. I am sick of the run arounds and stories i have heard recently. If you are truly in the market for one of these cars and have funds available i will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please,please....serious parties only. Thanks
Would you mind also sending me some pictures. tvelotta@newwavecomm.nt

I saw your car on EBAY too late, thought I missed out and bought one in Philly last month. No consolation but I really wish that I would have known about the DEAD BEAT bid! EBAY SUCKS! GOOD LUCK! I will let a friend of mine know you still have the car. He has the fever now!

I sent a group of them to you TVelotta with the correct email a couple days ago. Did you receive any? I'll send them again to you tomorrow morning. It takes awhile to send them on my slow computer.

Gnxwanna.... Yeah this Ebay thing is starting to be well taken over by deadbeats and scammers. I never had problems selling cars on Ebay till this past year. Two deadbeaters in a row this time:mad: Not many cars in this shape for the price i'm asking.

Here are the pics of the car.
GNPICS1.jpg