86 Grand National, 1 owner, MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't knock the car. Just stating i'm surprised no one is bitching about the price. Good luck with sale.

I didn't knock the car. Just stating i'm surprised no one is bitching about the price. Good luck with sale.

that's just it .. if they saw the car in person .. they would have nowhere to go as far as the asking price .. no matter how picky you are there are some cars that you just can't find a bone to pick on.

Let them bitch about the price ... but it sure would suck to miss out on a Mint GN over a few K

Actually I'm thinking about just buying this car for myself and saving it from the new Buick guys... be a shame for this to go to one of them guys :)

that's just it .. if they saw the car in person .. they would have nowhere to go as far as the asking price .. no matter how picky you are there are some cars that you just can't find a bone to pick on.

Let them bitch about the price ... but it sure would suck to miss out on a Mint GN over a few K

Actually I'm thinking about just buying this car for myself and saving it from the new Buick guys... be a shame for this to go to one of them guys :)
Because people are asking for history and pictures? You should have no problem posting at least the VIN.

I'm NOT the "mayor" here (on the Turbo Forum), ... but this whole threads getting ta be pretty dam bizarre !

For God's sake: "POST the VIN and some pictures Sir "! :LOL: = :rolleyes:

Guys-

If we don't like his method of selling the car, lets respect that. Me personally wouldn't fly to Chicago either without seeing something. I went to Eastern Tennesse once to look at a Mint car and his version of Mint and mine were a lot different. I am NOT saying that's the case here but I do understand the inquiries....

Please keep it civil.

Ty

Common sense says there’s a reason a seller wont post pictures or the VIN so potential buyers can make an educated decision before paying airfare to look at a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Common sense says there’s a reason a seller wont post pictures or the VIN so potential buyers can make an educated decision before paying airfare to look at a car.

See this is why I think guys are just not respectful ..
Now this Thread is trashed as there is BULLSHIT speculation about why the VIN wasn't posted or Why there is only 1 pic of the car..
The owner of the car DOESN'T want the VIN posted all over the net and for good reason .. as I have had an issue
that took years to clean up over having a VIN posted on the net .. its a BAD DEAL !

MODERATOR needs to clean this up

Those that know me .. when I say its MINT .. It is just that .. too many critics on here that just like ruining posts based off nothing but speculation and drama.

Asking for pictures and the VIN of a vehicle offered for sale is not “trashing it”. Questions arose when the seller refused to provide basic requests about the car. That is suspicious. No one used foul language but you

I MEANT no disrespect Sir ... "I don't even have a dog in the fight" (that IS no "fight"). *The people HERE are G R E A T people BTW. I myself personally have watched (and I've bought) alot of cars HERE ... our Moderators here site THIS is an example as "WHAT NOT TO DO" in so many words ...

No V.I.N. No. isn't going to disrupt anyone's life !. *a cars a machine, "not a medical record".

Anyway: I wish you only the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.